Chapter 18~

*Harry's P.O.V*

"Guys?" I said, catching everyone's attention.

"Yeah?" Liam said turning to face me.

"I have a date tonight, With a girl called Abbie and I think you guys would really like her."

"Oooh, can't wait to meet her!" Zayn smirked.

"Back off Zayn." I laughed.

"Congratualions!" Everyone else said at the same time. They all looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"Oh my god, There's a dolphin show on somewhere near here. Someone please take me!" Lauren shrieked dropping her phone on the ground.

Everyone shook their head and Lauren picked up her phone and sat on the couch with her legs hanging over the arm with a humph...

"I'll go...I mean... if you want?" Tom said.

"Oh my god! Really? Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Lauren squealed.

Tom laughed. "No problem. When is it on?"

"Am...tomorrow I think?"

"And then the day after tomorrow everyone has two days off to do what we like!" Niall said.

"IRELAND! HOME AT LAST!" Anna shouted. Some of the guys gave her funny looks, "What? I haven't been home in like a year."

"What are you guys doing with your days off?" I asked.

"Going home, seeing my family, you?" Liam said.

"Going with Abbie."

"OH YES. YOUR DATE. AHA. WE MUST MEET HER." Lauren shouted. "Why 'must' you meet her?" I questioned. "TO WELCOME HER INTO THIS CRAZY ONE DIRECTION WORLD." She replied.

"I don't even know if I'll want to go on a second date with her again, she could be boring."

*

Niall's P.O.V~

We were in the airport in New York waiting for our flight, some going to England, different parts of the US, but of course I was heading for Ireland, along with Lauren, Anna and Paul and a few other of the crew.

We were flying into Dublin Airport late in the night, to avoid fans... but I doubt that would keep them from coming. It never does.

Anna, Kirsty, Lauren, the boys and I were in a private waiting area and Harry, Tom and Zayn were asleep on the floor and Kirsty and Louis were asleep cuddling on the couch.

"I'm so bored." Anna whined.,

"Will you stop moaning?" Lauren said.

"No. We've been here for ages."

"It shouldn't be long now." Liam butted in.

Anna sighed and sat down on the floor. "When is the flight supposed to leave?"

"An hour." I said.

"An hour?!" Anna gasped "For god's sake, I'm getting a coffee, any of you want anything."

"I'll go with you. I might get something." I said as I got up.

-

"What time is it?" Anna asked as we walked down the hall.

"Around 10."

"Great..." she sighed sarcastically.

We got some coffee for us and Lauren and Liam and headed back.