7: Party? Alcohol? Sure!

Leah's P.O.V

So today I am supposed to go to a restaurant then bowling with Alex.
Do I want to?
No.
Am I going to go?
Well I guess I have to...

I get out of bed to make my way to the kitchen for breakfast. As normal my brother is not up yet plus it's only 8:17 in the morning. I get out a bowl and put Greek style yoghurt in there, I then throw some berries in the bowl and sprinkle on some oats. I sit down at the island that is placed in the middle of the kitchen and start to eat my food.

I hear footsteps coming down the stairs, assuming it's Parker I don't bother turning around to check.

"Hey." Parker's voice is all croaky and deep from just waking up. I look over at him to see that he is rubbing his eyes then messing with his hair.
I giggle quietly so he doesn't hear me. He is never up this early it's shocking, he normally sleeps in on the weekends and I normally wake up early like everyday.

"How comes you're up so early today?" I ask with one eyebrow raised, You see being twins it means my brother can do things that I can't but I can do things he can't. Whenever I raise one eyebrow Parker always tries to copy and it is the funniest thing ever, when he finally gives up he always gets annoyed and groans.

"I'm not even going to bother to try with the eyebrow thing, it's too difficult! But any ways I'm up early because I'm meeting the guys."

"What guys?" I ask him, even though I am younger, I do like to look after him and be like a mum when she isn't here.

"Luke, Elliot, Alex, Matt and Ethan."

Matt and Ethan are two more of the guys that Parker is close with, Matt is very helpful but cheeky and Ethan is sweet, but that sweetness charms all the girls. Even I liked Ethan at one point!
In total there's 6 of them including Parker. They're his main friends.
My main friends are Emily, Grace, Bailey, Robyn and Billie. So altogether there are 6 of us including me, which means if we all go out together it means there is 12 of us in total but you hardly get everyone to come on the same day at the same time.

"Oh how long are you going out for?"

"All day, after we finish hanging out we're then going to Ryder Lintes party. Are you going?"

I look at him in confusion Alex is going out all day then to a party? Even though we was going out today?
Oh well, I'm quite glad we're not going actually, it would be quite awkward...

"I dunno... I might..."

Ryder Linte is gorgeous, perfect in every way possible! He sweeps girls off their feet with his heart melting charm and admirably beautiful good looks. He has blonde hair with sea blue eyes, his jaw line is so straight that it's shocking, he is also on the school football team and rugby team so he is very strong and his body is amazing. He has muscles everywhere and the most perfect abs anyone has ever seen. I've only spoken to him once and that was because he wanted to know where Parker was. I hardly get noticed, my brother is the more important one but I'm fine with that, I'm happy.

"I think you should come, maybe not drink, but come yes." His eyes are looking straight into mine and I roll them as he says not drink.
When I drink, I get a little bit out of hand... Well too out of hand...
"I'm being serious Leah, If you come you can't get wasted again, remember what happened last time?"