19: Alex's P.O.V

Throw back to yesterday.

Alex's P.O.V

Yes I'm panicking. Of course I am, why wouldn't I be? A phone call from Brooklyn telling me she's at mine with Leah, LEAH! God knows what can happen especially from the other day...

I reach my house, park the car and head in. Immediately I stare straight at Leah trying to see if she has said anything but she makes no expression. None at all. I make my way over to Brooklyn who is sitting on the arm chair with her arms crossed and the blankest expression I have ever seen from her. She isn't happy, I can already tell.

"Hey baby, you alright?" I ask Brooklyn as I attempt to give her a hug, she ignores me and shrugs it off. "Oh."

I turns around to Leah and make a sign to her about going to the kitchen, she instantly gets up and walks through.

"Where's Lily?"

"She sleeping in her bed, she fell asleep down here so I took her upstairs to make her more comfortable."

"Okay thankyou. And Brooklyn?"

"What about Brooklyn?" I can tell by her staring she knows what I'm talking about, she wants me to feel uneasy.

"Well how long has she been here?"

"Basically all day."

"Shit." I whisper hoping Leah doesn't hear but she does.

"Yep shit indeed."

"And have you?" I look up at her slightly, nervous as anything. 

"Have I what? Said anything? No." Wow I did not expect that.

"Really?" 

"Really. So be careful though just because I haven't said anything yet doesn't mean I won't. I'm waiting for the perfect time. So have a goodnight grovelling." She says with a smirk while grabbing her bag and coat making her way out the house.

"Oh are you leaving?" I hear Brooklyn ask.

"Yeah, so I'll see you at school or something I dunno." 

"Alright have a goodnight, bye."

"Bye."

And with that she is gone, the nervousness, the worry, the panic all for nothing. Nothing at all. I head into the front room attempting to make it up with Brooklyn.

"Brook, I'm sorry, I forgot about today." I tell her.

"Well if you knew you was going to the cinema for months why did you even bother asking me to come round today?"

"What are you on about?" I look at her confused, months? What?

"You know what. Leah told me you and the boys had planned this for ages so don't pretend like you didn't know."

Oh for fuck sake. Leah you little liar! I don't tell her the truth, I just apologize. It's the best thing to do.

"I'm sorry, I completely forgot since this morning when Parker reminded me and forced me out the door. I didn't even have time to tell you. I really am sorry." That should do it.

"Not good enough, it's the fifth time you've done it. We haven't even been together a month yet!"

"I know, I'm sorry. I really am."

Then my mum walks through the door from work and freezes staring at the both of us.

"Oh hello, I'm Alex's mum Suzanne, well Suzy. Are you Alex's girlfriend?" She asks with the biggest grin I have ever seen.

"Oh no. I'm his ex-girlfriend from now. It was very nice to meet you though. And Alex it's happened too many times, I'm sorry but I can't be with you if you do this. Goodbye." 

And with that she leaves. Leaves my house, leaves my heart and leaves me startled and confused. As well as my mother.

"Well, she seems nice..." She says walking into the kitchen.

"Yeah she is." I whisper.

I make my way upstairs and immediately get into bed. I don't want to think, I'm too confused.

*Some of you may be confused as to why I've done this, I wanted to show what Alex thought and what happened after Leah left. As Leah would not have known. So I hope you enjoyed this different chapter. And I cannot wait to show how Alex is now he has not got a girlfriend. It will be some-what different.

*Don't forget to comment and vote my lovelies! xxx