27: Well that escalated...

I spin round immediately realizing who it is.

"You alright? Why do you look so worried?" He immediately asks while a concerned look over takes him.

"Yeah I'm fine... I'm just a bit nervy today. Sorry." I answer looking down at the floor.

"Hey, It's fine."  I look up at him and attempt to give him a smile.

"Well I'm going home now so.. yeah." I turn around to open the car door.

"Why are you going home?" He asks and I just give him a confused expression which causes him to laugh.

"Erm because I live there? Why else?"

"Well it's just that you're always there. Doing nothing."

"You don't know my life."

"Sure I do!" And with that he walks round and automatically gets in my car.

"Erm what are you doing?"

"Getting in your car? What does it look like?"

"Well get out please."

"Sorry no can do."

"Why not?"

"I've belted. Now it's too late." I immediately roll my eyes and get in the car turning the engine on.

He puts the radio on, which I don't actually mind. Gets rid of the silence in the car anyways.

"So let's go somewhere."

"Where?" I ask concentrating on the road.

"Erm I dunno?"

"Great idea!" I say sarcastically and he just ignores it looking out through the window.

"Oooo, how about cinema?"

"Sure. But to see what?"

"Erm anything, what ever is there we'll see that one."

We arrive at the cinema and the film choices are either 'Sing' or 'The space between us' so we choose the space between us, we don't really want to watch a kids film...

Two hours later we head out back to my house, well his, well both considering we are neighbours.

"Leah, look at this quick." Alex shouts to me standing round the corner of my house.

"Look at wha-" instantly he pulls me into him and crashes his lips onto mine holding me around the waist, at first I attempt to fight away but then I give up. Relaxing into his masculine arms.
We stand there kissing for a few minutes before I finally pull away and look up at him.

"See I knew you couldn't resist me." He says with a wink.
I glare at him for a second before walking off into my house leaving him out there.
I lean against the inside of my door and just stare.
At absolutely nothing.

I make my way upstairs to see another letter, it's placed on my bed. I guess Parker put it there.
I go ahead and open it, again it's cut out magazine letters to create words.

"ANXIETY? WHAT A SHAME IF IT GOT WORSE AND WORSE AND WORSE... WATCH OUT LEAH."

I put it with the other letter and just pretend that it doesn't exist but how can I? I'm being threatened, what am I supposed to do? As I sit by my windowsill I look out to see Alex in nothing but his boxers chilling in his room.
Jeez.
He is, well...
Wait no! It's Alex, just no. Ew!
But yet my eyes can't come away.
I'm staring at him so much without realising he's staring at me back. But not just any stare. It's a stare with a meaning like he's up to something.

"Move." He says to me.
"Huh? What?"
"As much as I love seeing you with this expression, move from the window quick." I give him a confused look and he just says the same thing.
As I move I watch what he's doing, then I soon realise that he's climbing into my room in just his boxers...
When he finally gets into my room he slowly begins to approach me, getting closer and closer making me feel weaker and weaker.
I move back so far that eventually I'm against my door. With no where to run.
He's so close to me that we're touching, I can even feel his bulge...

I look away and he slightly laughs smiling into me with his dimples appearing. I hardly noticed them before. He steps closer and he's practically leaning on me.
He doesn't say a word. Instead he brings his hand up to my chin pushing my head up to instantly kiss me.

It's not a normal kiss, it's passionate, it's nice, it's sexual...
My hands go through his hair and he soon lifts me up to have my legs wrapped around him. He suddenly throws me on the bed and begins to give little kisses across my body creating love bites.
Making his way down my body I can't help but to moan in pleasure of the kisses placed on me.

As he kisses me he rips off my jumper with no hesitation my leggings are also removed. And as quick as a flash they're on the floor leaving me in my underwear which by the way are actually quite nice and match together for once.