13: Grace and Emily

I ignore the call, throwing my phone onto the bed, but the ringing doesn't stop it never stops.

An hour later, I slam my bedroom door shut and leave to go to my car, I don't bring my phone I leave it on my bed. When I reach the bottom of the floor i walk through the kitchen to get my keys off the counter but quickly I am stopped by a boy- well multiple boys. I turn round to see whose holding my shoulder and Parker's there, standing right in front of me with all the boys crowded behind. Including Alex...

I stare Parker in the face without saying a word waiting for someone to speak.

"Where are you going?" Parker asked with his arms crossed and his beady eyes staring into my soul as if he was an important person needing all answers.

"That's none of your business."

"Well, yes it is considering you disappeared yesterday with Alex then came home leaving him on his own."

"Well that's my choice not yours."

"Yes but when you leave someone, a friend for no logical reason then Parker can be worried and want to know everything." Alex answers back and I slowly just turn my head to him raising an eyebrow.

"He should know everything? You think I should tell him EVERYTHING?" I emphasis the 'everything' to make him remember what happened that night when we were together. Slowly, he begins to realize and the panic appears on his face.

"Well maybe not everything..."

A smirk begins to show on my face as I turn towards my brother.
I stare blankly at him then just walk off pushing everyone out of the way.

"Leah, come back!"

"No, bye!"
And with that I was gone, I quickly jog to my car in case someone comes out to get me. I turn the engine on and reverse out of the drive.

I drive for about 15 minutes until I am at Grace's house, I ring the door bell hoping she would be in. I didn't check; I never check.
The door opens and she's standing there staring at me looking as if she just woke up.

"Hey Grace, can I come in?"
"Er yeah sure." She walks off into the kitchen and I follow closing door behind me, her house is like my third home, Emily's is my second.
She sits on a kitchen stool and I sit at the dining table quietly.

"So, how comes you've turned up here out of the blue?"

"I needed to get away, Parker and all the boys are round. They were driving me mad!""Ah okay, have you heard from Emily recently?" 

"No why? Has something happened?" 

"No it's just she hasn't spoken to me for a while..

"Why? What did you do?"

"What makes you think I've done something?"

"Because it's normally you!" I say laughing at her shocked expression.

"That's not true! I just tell the truth..."

"Yeah in the worst possible way."

"Well yeah that's true." She says giggling while getting a glass of water.

"So...?"

"So what?"

"So what did you do then?"

"Basically you know how she has a slight interest in Ethan?"

"SLIGHT? You gotta be joking, she's obsessed!" I say laughing.

"Well yeah. But she asked me if I though she would have a chance with him, and well..."

"Oh please tell me you said you're not sure."

"Well, no. In fact I said no. And I forgot she takes everything to heart."

"You idiot."

"I know. Big mistake."

"I'd say!"

"She though I had been lieing to her this whole time about what I thought. But I hadn't, I had told her this before but she couldn't remember and said that I'm wrong and that they constantly talk so it must mean something."

"And then what?"

"And then I said he's probably doing that to 100 other girls because he can charm a girl so quickly, like you know that."

"Yeah, I do..."

"But now she won't answer my calls or texts, I've apologized even though it is stupid what she's annoyed at. She just won't accept it."

"Well we both now she's going to be stubborn and refuse now. It's how she is. It's just Emily."

"Yeah that's true."

"But both of you are my best friends and I can't have you arguing with each other and me stuck in the middle, can we?"

"No. It needs to be sorted."

I give her a sympathetic smiles but in all honesty both of them are stupid. They argue as if they're sisters, it's crazy. They argue more than what me and Parker do. And that's a lot!

I stay at hers for two more hours before heading home, god knows whose there.

*Thank you for being so patient with me, I have been so busy I keep forgetting about this story. I'm trying my hardest to make sure the story is going well so you can all enjoy it. So thankyou so much!

*Don't forget to like and comment, I take everything into consideration and any ideas you have for the story I may co-operate into it. Love you all! x