20: Ryder???

*Back to Leah*

Two days later...

What would you think if I were to tell you I was crying last night? What about if I told you I was dancing all night? What would you think if I told you I ran away? What about if I told you I was going away? Or if I just disappeared?

See all these things people never talk about, never wonder about and never get concerned about. But I do. I could easily do all of them. The crying, the dancing, the running, the disappearing. I could do every single one of them.

But no, I haven't done them- well I have before but not last night. Last night I just slept, and slept and slept. It was great.

So it is currently half past 7 and I am awake. More awake than ever. Ready for the school day to start.

Ugh school.

I get up have a wash, and begin to get ready. I do a different makeup look to how I normally do my natural look, with a winged eyeliner and a light shimmer effect on the eyes. I use the tiniest bit of highlighter and a dark burgundy lip. It is autumn/fall after all. I decide to wear my high-waisted black jeans and burgundy cropped jumper. I Grab my Parker coat and my small black bag, put it on my shoulder and head downstairs.

I make myself a fruit smoothie, I can't be asked to make breakfast. Smoothies are much nicer anyways. As I begin to leave, Parker comes running down the stairs almost falling into me.

"Give me a lift." Ugh.

"Why? Why aren't you taking your car or going with the boys?" I ask him.

"My car.. is uh... The boy were going in early for some reason dunno why but I didn't want to go."

"And your car?"

"Shall we go then?" I grab his arm and pull him back to stop him from leaving.

"Your car?"

"Fine fine. My car is at the garages, it's broken."

"Why is it broken?"

"I had a crash... don't tell mum pleaseeeee."

"Fine, I don't even wanna know what you did."

This makes Parker laugh as he walks out the door to my car. We get in and make our way to school.

"So why are the boys going in early?" I ask concentrating on the road.

"I'm not too sure, I think they wanna get food at school or they're trying to cheer up Alex."

"Alex?"

"Yeah he's been depressed since Brooklyn."

"What do you mean? Brooklyn?"

"Yeah they're not together, they broke up Saturday night after you came home. Apparently she did it in front of his mum too."

"Wow. Harsh."

"Yep."

We arrive at school, both heading to the canteen. We see the boys and make our way over there. The girls never get in until late, I'm always stuck with boys. It's fine though.

"Hey guys!" I say to all five of them at the table, my brother automatically goes over to Ethan.

They all reply saying hi in different ways; hi, hey, alright, hello, wassup. All types. I always know whose is who though I'm so used to it.

That's when I notice an extra person. Who is never normally with us.

Ryder.

Ryder Linte.

Ryder from the party Ryder. Ryder the hottest and most popular boy in school Ryder. God he's so hot! I know the boys talk to him but he's with us. oh my god! He's staring at me, straight at me! What do i do? What do I do?

Act normal. Cool, calm and collective. Talk to someone. Someone. Anyone.

"So Elliot, heard you and Billie are getting pretty close now aye?" I whisper to him.

"yeah I guess." His face goes to a light pink, he's blushing and it's so cute.

"You shouldn't whisper sweet nothings into a young boys head." I hear voice say. 

I look up quickly to see Ryder still staring at me, smiling. As if he's proud of himself.

"I'm not?"

"Then whys he blushing?"

"Because I'm talking about a girl, anyways it's none of your business."

"Feisty."

I give him a look then head to my first class without saying a word.

"WAIT! HAY PARKERS SISTER WAIT!" Eh? I turn around to see Ryder jogging up to me.

"What did you call me?"

"Parker's sister why?"

"Wow. I have a name."

"Yes you do. I'd love to know it." He tells me with a cheeky smirk.

"Leah."

"Cute. So Leah, where ya going?"

"Math."

"Same.."

"Do you actually want something or...?"

"Well I wanted to know if you were going out with anyone..."

"No I'm not. But you are so why do you wanna know?"

"No we broke up, shortly after the party. I enjoyed that night so much, ya know what I'm talking about?" I look at his face to see a cheeky smirk he's talking about the kiss.

We arrive at our class and I take my seat. Matt normally sit next to me in this class too but Ryder sat down there.

"Er Ryd that's my seat..."  Matt tells him which basically means move in a non-obvious way.

"Yeah I know. Too bad I'm in it. You can go sit next to Jess today."

"But I-"

"No but's just do it." He gives Matt a look, like a threatening look but Matt ignores it and goes to his seat.

I don't say anything I just concentrate on listening. Which is very hard when you have a jaw-dropping dead gorgeous guy sat next to you who keeps taping your foot with his, leaning on his chair trying to get your attention.

An hour and a half later maths is finally finished. Ryder rushes out without a word and just disappears. I'm the last one to leave as usual which is ironic as my seat is at the front. As I head out of the door and down the corridor my arm gets yanked. I'm pulled into a tiny room.

The cleaners cupboard.

I look up to see Ryder standing there with a smirk on his face.

"What are you doing?"

"This." He says. He grabs the back of my neck and pulls me in, suddenly our lips crash among each others. We kiss for several minutes. His lips are so soft, so tender, so juicy. Aaagggghhhhhh I could do this all day!

We stop and just stare into each other's eyes, his bright, blue, sparkly eyes.

"Wha-why?" I'm speechless, have nothing to say, completely and utterly shocked.

"See ya later then babe." He says smirking and just calmly walks out as if it was nothing.

What the hell?

What just happened and why?

Boys!