1: Newbies

Hi everyone! Thank you for clicking my story and reading! I hope you like it but please vote, comment or message me if you have any ideas if you would like to. It would be very much appreciated! Enjoy!!!

======================================================

Leah's P.OV
*The twins in the picture above*

"Leah, Come here please I need to speak to you!" Called Leah's Mother, Lisa.

As I came down the stairs I noticed Parker standing there too. Parker is in fact my idiot twin brother, he has dark brown hair like me and is one of the most popular boys in school which is nothing like me, I hardly gets noticed but that's just the way I like it. He is somewhat taller than most guys and is very muscley, fit and 'good looking' as most girls would say but as I would say, just a weird shape.

"Okay. Now Leah is here, what do you wanna talk about?" Parker asked even before I had reached the kitchen where everyone was.

"Well, our neighbours have just arrived and we will be going round there soon to greet them, not today but most probably tomorrow so do not make any plans and if you do, well, you'll have me to answer to! That mean you Parker! You can go now, that's all." Lisa (my mum) carries on putting the cutlery away before Parker could even respond. Instead he just shrugged it off and walked away.

"Hunny, please don't watch them that closely to the window, they might see you and we wouldn't want them to be creeped out, we have Parker for that!" Mum laughed as she watched me shake with laughter.

"Aw, they have a little girl, I want to meet her right now! She's adorable!" I yelped.

"Only a little girl? no one else?" Mum asked.

"It doesn't look like anyone else, looks likes just a mum and a little girl but I could be wrong..."

"Well, we'll find out soon enough."

--------------

I turn over to look at the time on my phone and it is 7:15am. I drag myself out of bed and into the shower making sure to scrub my body clean and wash my hair properly. I throw on a pair of black high waisted jeans with a black and white striped quarter length sleeve top, I put my white ankle converse on and put my hair in a messy bun not bothering to dry it. I sit down at my dressing table (vanity) and start to apply my make-up. I always wear minimal amount when going to school, I don't dress to impress unlike some girls there. I put on concealer, foundation, mascara, fill in my eyebrows very lightly so no one can tell and do a tiny little wing for eye liner.

Before going to have breakfast I open my curtains then grab my bag, phone and a jacket. I make my way downstairs and notice Parker is still not up yet. I begin to make a cup of coffee and grab a bowl to make myself some cereal.

It's now 8:15am and I get my keys to my car and leave to make my way to school, stopping off at Starbucks to grab a frappuccino.