24: When Parker finds out...

"OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDD, HOW?!"

"Told ya I was good." Ryder says laughing.

"Yeah but not that good."

"True, very true."

For a second we stare a each other before I look away.

"What ya thinking about?" Ryder asks.

"Oh nothing."

"You sure?"

"Yep."

"You haven't told anyone that it's me you're meeting right?"

"I haven't, the boys heard but don't worry no one knows it's you."

"Alright good, no one knows about us two right?"

Yes.

"No of course not." I tell him, although it's a lie but that's okay. He likes to lie too.

"You know I didn't want to lie."

"So why did you?" I ask staring him straight in the face.

"Because, I had to."

"Why?"

"I don't know, I just did okay."

"Right."

"Look I'm sorry, I do like you honestly. People just can't know. Not yet anyways." 

"Sure." 

As I turn round I notice the boys walk in the door.

"Oh no." I say attempting to hide.

"What?"

"The boys have just walked in and they're gonna know it's you if they see me. What do we do?"

"Er right okay go in the toilet and stay there, if they see me I'll talk to them."

Straight away I quickly run off into the toilets and leave Ryder with the boys.

"Oh hey Ryder, have you seen Leah here?" Parker asks.

"Na mate I haven't sorry, I think she was leaving as I came in but I'm not sure to be honest."

"Oh alright, how comes you're here?"

"I'm with a girl."

"Another? Only a few days ago you was with Lily then yesterday you were kissing Olivia and you already have a new girl? Jeez."

"I know, I know. I get bored very very quickly."

"So what's the new girls name then?" I hear every single word and Ryder doesn't realize.

"Emma, probably chuck her in soon though. She thinks I like her but I said that to keep her happy. She's not that great to be honest."

And with that I swing open the toilet door storm over grabbing my bag and immediately leave. I hear Parker say my name but I ignore it.

As I go to get in my car Parker grabs my arm to stop me from getting in.

"Why did you storm out and more importantly why was your stuff with Ryder?"

"Why do you think."

"Well I don't know."

"Then you're thick. Now go away." And with that I get in my car, driving off home.

An hour later I hear Parker come through the door. I go to the top of the stairs and notice he looks somewhat different.

"Parker?" I say as I edge closer to him bit by bit.

The closer he gets I begin to realize that he has cuts, bruises and blood on his face.

"Leah, before you start panicking, it's fine honestly."

"What happened? And you're gonna tell me."

"Well, I realized afterwards what you meant so I went back up to where Ryder was and forced him to confess everything and..."

"And..."

"And we got into a fight."

"Oh Parker."

"Well what do you expect me to do? You're my sister, twin sister in fact and no boy is going to take advantage or make you look stupid from being used. That's why me and the boys went for him especially me of course as well as Alex. And they've promised not to tell anyone so don't worry about that."

"Parker, I love you so much!" I say as I grab him and give him the biggest hug ever. Straight away he hugs me back.

"I love you too sis."

*I hope you enjoyed these past few chapters, I certainly have. Parker and Leah are officially the cutest twins ever!*

*I hope all of you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I love you all! xxx

Let me know in the comments whether I should incorporate Christmas within the next few chapters. Don't forget to vote and comment but most importantly have a great Christmas!*