16: Longest car ride of my life!

"So having your first date aye?"
"Date?"
"Yeah ya know when two people go out first the first time."
"I have had dates so if I had a date it wouldn't be the first and I don't even have a date?"
"Sure you do."
My face goes into complete confusion as well as my mind, I've not got a date? I'm not even talking to anyone in that way.
"Who?" I ask while concentrating on the road.
"Matt."
My head instantly swings round to look at him, my eyebrows are furrowed and and he's not even looking at me he's on his phone.
"See no denial, he's your date." He says while continue to be on his phone.
"He isn't my date. We're not going on a date."
"Yes you are."
"No I'm not?"
"Oh come one I heard him ask you out at lunch, bowling right?"
"Yeh we're  going bowling but it isn't a date."
"If it isn't a date what is it then?"
"Two friends doing something fun."
"Really? You're gonna say that."
"Yeh why?"
"Are you being serious? Why? I'll tell you why. He fancies you and apparently has done for years according to the boys. So to him it's probably a date."
"He doesn't fancy me, we're really good friends."
"Like how we were really good friends? Look What happened with that..."
"No we were never friends and still aren't."
"Ah I see sassy. Just because I have a girlfriend now and we can't be how we were."
At this moment I burst out laughing at how he's being, seriously it's the funniest thing I've heard all year!
"Why are you laughing? I'm being serious!"
"Su-r-re yo-o-o-u are-e." I was struggling to speak cos of how much I was laughing I look Alex to see him giving me a dirty look.
"Stop laughing it's not funny!"
"I'm sorry but it is, how we were? We weren't anything."
"Yeh yeh keep denying it!"
"Yeah, in your dreams." I carry on laughing to myself while he sits there and sulk at my response.
Suddenly I notice him sit up straight and stare at me with a smirk on his face. When will this care ride end!

"What? Why are you staring at me?"
"Because."
"Because what?"
"Because you so like me."
"No I don't."
"Oh yes you do hence why you won't be with Matt and why you was laughing to cover up the truth."
"Yeh once again in your dreams."
"Well in my dreams you love me and beg to be with me."
"Mate you have a girlfriend, stop coming on to me."
"Am not!"
"You so are and you know it, don't want me to tell Brooklyn do you?" I say as we pull into the drive way of my house.
I see Alex's head shoot round to mine.
"What?"
"You heard."
"Why would you do that?"
"Well why wouldn't I? You don't know me, you don't know what I'm capable of."
"But I do know you."
"No you think you know me when you don't."
"No I do. Especially your private area, know that pretty well don't I?" He says with a smirk and a wink. He tries to over power what I say to make me forget but it doesn't work, that would never work.
"Yeh you do actually, I'm sure Brooklyn would love to know that. And my brother..."
Instantly his face drops and his cheeks turn pink, I know he's panicking inside, I can tell by his face. I stare at him intensely straight into his eyes. Neither of us say anything he just gets out the car and makes his way to his house.
And for once the tables have turned.

The so called 'good girl' becomes the bad girl. And the bad boy has nothing to say.

*Thankyou for reading, I know the chapters are short but it just means they'll be more chapters to come, so in a way the shorter the better!
I wanted the story to have a twist, and not halve it be stereotypical. So I decided to have Leah an Alex swap characters in some ways to make it more interesting. I can't wait for you guys to see what will happen! Love you all xxx
Comment and vote, it would be much appreciated!*