9: The next day

I slowly open my eyes and begin to sit up. My head is pounding and my eyes are still swirling from last night. I look around and realize that I'm in someone's room, but I don't actually know whose...

I look under the covers and realize I'm only in my underwear and my clothes are nowhere to be seen, I don't recognize the room at all but it is somewhat familiar. It has grey walls with very little light, there's a desk with a laptop and work stuff, a guitar in the corner, the curtains are closed. But by the looks of things I'm guessing I'm in a guys room, hopefully it will be one that I know well, that's brought me here for safety but god knows! I look over and see my phone so I grab it, unlocking it I notice I have 3 missed calls from Parker and 2 messages from him as well as a call from both Emily and Grace.

Quickly I click onto Parkers name and the phone starts ringing...    2 minutes later and he finally answers.

"Hello?" His voice is creaky like he just woke up and unaware of who it is ringing him.

"Hey, Parker, it's Leah."

"Oh my god, Leah, where are you? Who are you with? What happened?" His voice sounds relived from hearing me but also worried at the same time. Even though he does seem to act like he doesn't care about me all the time, he really does care but it's sort of strange when he's questioning me so much.

"Honestly, I don't know the answer to any of those questions..."

"Well I know someone took you home with them. The last I saw of you was you looking in the mirror at yourself and then you went outside but I didn't follow because you looked fine. Then I got told a boy had put you in his car and taken you somewhere but no one saw who the boy was."

"Oh... I don't really know what to say or do..."

"Maybe just wait until the person comes back in the room, maybe then you'll remember."

"Yeah but I doubt it, I remember being completely out of it. But I will wait, so see ya later I guess?"

"Yeah, see ya later and stay safe, by the way Alex is going crazy because he doesn't know whose taken you. But I'll tell you more later so byee." I hang up the phone confused as to why Alex is going crazy, it's not like we're important to each other. Well of course we're important to each other, we are friends after all... but not enough for him to go crazy about it all.

He was kissing that girl last night after all, Brooklyn? I'm not sure.

Suddenly the door opens and I stand there to see Matt looking at me. I suddenly relax more and realize that I'm fine here, Matt's a good friend to us plus he was with me a lot of last night.

"So you're awake now." He says as he strolls over to sit next to me on the bed handing me a glass of water and a tablet to get rid of the headache and nausea.

"Yeah, did you bring me here?" I as confused looking at him waiting for a reply.

"Well me and Elliot found you sleeping on the steps and we decided it would be best to bring you here, away from the noise and so you could sleep. Elliot stayed for a bit but went home shortly after dropping us home."

"Oh, so my clothes are off because..."

"Me and Elliot had to undress you because when you got in here you threw up all down yourself, hence why they're in the wash at the moment. And no we didn't do anything stupid, don't worry. I stayed in my brothers room while he's away. I wouldn't do that to you, Parker or Alex."

Immediately I swing my head round and look straight at him squinting my eyes like I'm figuring out a riddle.

"Alex? What's Alex got to do with it?"