15: fight?!

3hours later and it's time for lunch, yessssssssssssssss!
Seen as me, Grace and Emily have different classes; especially me, we meet in the canteen everyday but I don't know if Emily will, because of the argument with Grace.
I walk in swinging the doors wide open and look around to spot someone.
Oh...
Neither of them are here.

I see the boys and go over to them, they're all there, all 6 of them.

"Hey, where's Grace? Where's Emily?" I ask everyone hoping someone would know.
"Oh they have detention..." Elliot says.
"What? Why?"
"They started arguing in French class and then Emily went for Grace." Alex tells me.
"Are you being serious?!"
"Yeah it was a bit mad." He proceeds to tell me. "I don't know what they were arguing about, I think a boy I'm not too sure but it started because Grace kept putting posts up on Instagram which were clearly aimed at Emily, so then Emily confronted her and they both flipped."
"Not literally flipped, like just went mad at eachother." Elliot says making him sound so stupid.
All the boys laugh.
"Yeh Elliot I think she knows, she's not completely thick." Parker tells him and I give him a piercing look.
"Jesus, if looks could kill Parker would be dead!" Alex says shocked.

Seriously they went for each other now they're in trouble. Ugghhhhhggggggg!
I swear they're driving me crazy with this argument thing.

I'm standing leaning on the boys table listening to all of their conversations when someone scares me from behind, I basically jump out of my skin!
I turn around to see its Matt.

"Oh hello."
"Hey, did I scare ya?"
"A little bit..."
"What bullshit! I scared you badddd!"
"Alright, alright you did." I say laughing.
"Oh yeah, do you wanna do something this weekend? I have nothing to do."
"Yeh sure, what though?"
"Bowling?"
"Yeh okay, I love bowling!"
"Alright good. This Saturday I'll pick you up at 7."
"Alright cool."
He walks over to the boys taking a seat with them, I hadn't even noticed him not there I was too busy concentrating on the girls.
I turn around looking for some to go off with, I'm getting bored listening to them talk about football over and over again.

I see Bailey looking for someone as well, she see's me and I call her over.
"Hey Leah!"
"Hey, who you looking for?"
"Anyone really, what about you?"
"Yeah same. Emily and Grace got detention."
"Yeh I heard must be really bad."
"Yeah must be."
Me and Bailey stay with each other for the rest of the day, we basically have the exact same classes so it was easier to just be with eachother.
"Where's the rest of girls? Why haven't you been with them?" I ask her with a worried expression, it's weird not seeing everyone together.
"Oh Erm, they were all arguing and I told them to shut up and stop being petty so they turned on me... Not the best thing."
"Are you being serious?!"
"Yeh..."
"Well you can be with us- well me, the other two are arguing as well."
"Oh okay." She says smiling as we head out the school doors to go home.
"Well I'll see ya tomorrow!"
"Alright bye!" She shouts back from her car.

I get in the car turn on the engine and then the passenger door swings open and Alex gets in it.

"Out."
"Why?"
"Cos."
"Cos what?"
"Cos I said so."
"But I don't care."
"Yeah well I do care, so out."
"Please we live next door to eachother."
"I still don't care."
"Pleaseeeeeee."
"Where's your car?"
"Getting fixed."
"Where's your girlfriends car?"
"Under her ass, ha get it?"
"Yes because she's sitting in it haha, very funny now get out." I say rolling my eyes.
"No Brooklyn is going shopping and I don't wanna go so you're my last hope."
"Get my brother to take you or your mates."
"No I'm in here now so you might aswell."
I stare at him pulling a stupid pleading face and roll my eyes, I say nothing. I turn on the engine and pull out of the parking space and begin to drive home.