"Him"

Brittany;

School was finally over, and I was sitting in my living room waiting for Rhea to come pick me up. Daniel was upstairs with some girl he met at the mall. Let me rephrase that: some H_E he met at the mall. Oh, and if you're wondering why I didn't go with him.. Well, BECAUSE I DIDN'T! Aha, I just rather go with Rhea and the girls.

The doorbell had finally rung, so I jumped up and dashed to the door. I swung it open and there stood Rhea,Josleni, and Audrey.

"Hey!" Joseline cheered, before giving me a hug.

I returned the hug and also cheered, "What's up!"

I closed the front door behind me, and followed them out to Rhea's car. I hopped in the front, getting a crazy look from Audrey, and turned up the radio.

"If you a top notch bi_ch let me see you holla!" I shouted, acting like the fool I am.

Rhea and Josleni sang along too, Rhea having one hand on the wheel; the other one in the air. Audrey was in the back "twerking" in her seat. We are a hot mess.

A few minutes later, we pulled up to Westfield Mall in Plaza Bonita. This is where all the fine boys are. I mean all. We got out the vehicle, and made our way to the entrance. Rhea got a few whistles, but she kept walking.

It's not that Audrey, Angel (Josleni), and I aren't attractive, boys just know better.

"So, I'm going to Forever 21.. See y'all in a few," Drey informed us, before she walked off.

The rest of us just walked around the mall, until we found a store we liked.

I saw Hot Topic, and I absolutely love their accessories and stuff. They are so creative and cool. Anyways, as we were walking in, I noticed Langston and Day Day. I met them earlier today in Homeroom. They kind of seem cocky, though. Day Day thinks my name is Brianna, aha, which I find amusing and annoying. Langston,could care less.

I glanced over at them and Day Day waved. Langston, didn't even look up from his phone. Hm.

"Who's that?" Josleni wondered.

I told her, "Langston.."

She cheesed wide and replied, "Well Langston can get it!"

I popped her on her arm and continued looking through bracelets. I turned to Rhea, who had her eyes glued on him. She know she better stop; she has Justin.

"Hey retard," I stated as I popped her in the back of her head.

She whined, "OW!"

I giggled and pulled her away with me. Away from Langston and Day Day.

"What is your problem?! Why you staring at him like you could f_ck him right in the middle of the store?!"

She grinned a little and retorted, "Because.. I could."

"You nasty, Rhea!" I exclaimed. Which caught a glare from both Day Day and Langston. I laughed a little more, along with Rhea, and pulled her off.

The girls and I were finally ready and dressed to go to the club. But something wasn't right with Rhea, it was like she wasn't feeling tonight.

"Girl, whats wrong?" A'Leena asked Rhea.

"Nothing, I'm good" She tried to fake smile.

"You're lying"

"Okay, I don't think I want to be with Justin anymore..." Rhea's voice trailed off.

"What do you mean?!" Audrey exclaimed.

"I just don't feel the same about him anymore," Rhea shrugged, putting her earring in her ear.

"Are you nuts?! Honey, Justin is a snatch, okay? He goes pro once we graduate! What girl wouldn't want that?"

A'Leena asked.

"Okay, stop pressuring her, okay? Rhea will do what she wants" I defended her.

"Brittany's right, and plus. It takes more than your money to keep me around, thanks for thinking I'm that shallow" Rhea rolled her eyes.

"We don't think you're shallow," Sarah stated.

"Then let me do me, okay? Let's just go have fun, and if I break up with Justin, it'll only be because I want too"Rhea stated. We all nodded in agreement. I don't know why people push this issue up against Rhea like this, if Justin isn't what Rhea wants then so be it. I just hope Rhea doesn't ruin this night.