"Trouble In Paradise"

Natasha;

"Go, Prince, Go!" I screamed as Princeton was doing the basketball game at the carnival we were at.

He shot his last shot, and swished it in. He got 24/26 points, so they let him choose a big prize. Out of a bear, whale, and monkey... He chose the monkey. I giggled as he walked out the exit.

"Good job, baby!" I shouted as I quickly pecked his lips.

He handed me the monkey, "Here."

"Aw, thank you!"

I wrapped my arms around him tightly, and squeezed him into a hug. He hugged me back, and gently ran his hands through my hair. I pulled away, then grabbed his hand leading him over to the Cotton Candy Stand.

"Please?" I begged.

He stared at me funny, while I gave him puppy eyes.

"Come on, Princeypoo­poo­pookie," I teased.

He sighed heavily. "Only if you promise to never call me that again." He handed be three dollars.

I cheesed wide and replied, "Okay... Princeypoo­poo­poo!"

We got one cotton candy, and started walking around the carnival. It was getting late, but the carnival doesn't close until eleven.

"So... I'm glad we got to spend today together," I admitted.

He nodded, smiled, then put his arm around my waist. I rested my head on his shoulder, and continued walking.

He then agreed, "Yep.."

I cut to the chase, "So, what will happen when we go to college?"

"What do you mean?" He wondered.

"You know.. us... Our relationship," I gave him a clue.

He shrugged. "I don't know.. I mean, you'll be in New York... I'll be in Las Vegas..."

I really love Prince.. I do, but we'll be miles apart, and... I won't see him a lot. How will our relationship work out? Will he eventually move on because he hasn't seen me in four years? Will I get lonely and move on because I haven't seen him in four years?

You see, when we started dating, I saw a future for us. As we did he... We said we would move to Mexico for a while, so he could be with his grandma, and mom.. Then move back to L.A. so he could start a dance studio..And I would have a hair salon, we would have two kids.. And.. we just had it all planned out. Not once did it cross our mind about long­distance relationships.

Sarah;

I was sitting on the couch, watching Love & Hip Hop with my brother Khalil, and my dad.

"Stevie J is an a*s," I rolled my eyes. My dad nudged me, and Khalil laughed.

"What?" I asked, chuckling. My dad was more llike my friend, than anything. Don't get me wrong though, he will set my a*s straight in a heartbeat.

Ding, Dong

"I got it" I said, and got up off of the couch. I went over to answer the door, and there was some chic' standing there with a baby. I realized it was Day Day's babymomma, La'Shaunda.

I rolled my eyes.

"Ugh, what?" I asked.

"Look trick, don't give me no attitude, a'ight? Day Day told me to bring DJ over here" She handed me the baby, and his diaper bag.

"Watch who you talking too, a'ight!? Cause you don't want problems... now get the f*** off my doorstep!" I snapped at her, placing one and a half year old DJ on his feet, and he made his way to the livingroom.

"Tuh, b**** please. I don't know why Day Day even want yo' a*s. He gon' end up leaving you for me..anyway so don't getcho' head pumped!" La'Shaunda smarted off. I didn't say anything, I just swung. But my dad caught my fist, and Khalil grabbed me.

"Don't come back here with that bullsh*t" My dad, slammed the door in her face.

"Man, why didn't y'all let me beat her a*s? Please, just one good time!" I snapped.

"No, I better not, ever find out you fighting over no n****... understand?" My dad stated.

"Understand" I sighed, and wiggled out of Khalil's grip to go play with DJ until Day day got here, and oh when he gets here! I'ma set some sh*t off!

­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­

I just laid DJ on the couch, with his blanket and juice cup. He was falling asleep. I looked over at the digital clock and saw that it was 10:47 at night, where the h*ll is Day Day at? I heard a knock on the front door. I slung the door open, before he could step in the house, I stepped out on the porch and shut the door behind me.

"Look, the next time ya' babymomma come up over here, with that ratchet a*s attitude.. I'ma kill her, a'ight?!

Train ya' d*mn dogs!" I snapped at him.

"Aye, calm the h*ll down talking to me like that" Day Day snapped back.

"N**** please, don't defend the b****... you probably gon' get back with the h*e anyway!" I rolled my eyes.

He chuckled, as a sign that he was getting p*ssed off.

"Just shut up Sarah, for real... you sound dumb as f*** matter of fact, where is my son? So I can go, because I'm not dealing with you right now" Day Day bumped past me and walked into the house. I let out a frustrated sigh and followed behind him. I don't know how long I'm going to be able to deal with this sh*t!