"Pain and Tears"

[ A Couple Days Later ]

Audreanna;

"MOVE! DORRIAN!" I yelled, and pushed him. I can't believe I put myself back in the situation with his a­s!

We were now standing on his porch arguing, and I swear if he puts his hands on me one more time, I'm going to kill em'!

"What did I tell you?!" He forcefully gripped my arm.

"Dorrian stop!" I tried pushing him away.

"Is there a problem?" I heard a familiar voice interrupt us. I looked over and saw Julian. I sighed in relief.

"If there was?" Dorrian tried getting hard, and I knew where this was going to go.

"I advise you let her go..." Julian tried to stay calm, but I could tell he was getting angrier and angrier.

"You know this kid?" Dorrian asked, as he gripped my arm tighter. I winced in pain, and tears began running down my face, I was in too much pain to answer.

"I said do you?!" Dorrian shook me, I felt his grip be removed, quickly. Julian was beating the hell out of Dorrian.

"Julian stop! Stop!" I tried pulling him away.

"Go to the car," A voice said from behind me. I turned and saw Day Day. I nodded, and went and hopped in the Range Rover. I held my wrist and flinched a little, it hurt so bad. Eventually Julian and Day Day came to the car.

"You okay?" Day Day asked. Julain was still pissed, so he wasn't really talking.

"Pain," I winced as tears continued to come down my face. I think Dorrian broke my wrist. Day Day pulled the car off. I can't believe this, this is so embarrassing.

Soon we pulled up at some house, and Julian helped me out the car. We walked into the house, and into the living room. Langston was sitting on the couch, watching TV.

"What happened to her?" Langston asked.

"Some dude" Day Day shrugged. I was still holding my now black and blue wrist.

"Y'all handled it?" Langston asked. Day Day nodded.

"Come on," Julian stated, and I followed him into the kitchen. He picked me up by my waist and sat me on the kitchen counter, like I was a kid, and pulled the first aid kit out of the cabinet.

"Who was that?" He asked me, as he put Vaseline on my wrist.

"My boyfriend," I replied as I rolled my eyes.

"What the hell would make you stay with him?" Julian asked.

"A lot," I sighed.

"This is going to hurt a bit" Julian warned me, as he began wrapping my wrist. I bit my lip, to keep me from crying. This sh­t hurts man!

"He hit you in your face?" Julian asked, as his hand trailed a bruise on my cheek. I removed his hand.

"Does it matter? My a­s is over now" I shook my head.

"Why?"

"Because, Dorrian said if I ever tried to leave him again, he'd kill me. Now he's going to kill me" I admitted.

"No he's not" Julian replied, as he put a band­aid on my cheek.

"How would you know?" I asked.

"Because, I just know" Julian replied. I hopped down off the counter, and we headed back into the living room.

"You good?" Langston asked me. I nodded. He's actually nicer than I thought he'd be. I pulled my phone out, and realized it was around seven.

"Aye, I gotta' go to Rhea's house. It's Lance's birthday, and he wanted the whole crew there" I informed them.

"Yeah, we were supposed to be headed over there anyway," Day Day nodded. We all left out the house, and hopped in the cars, Day Day and Langston rode in their own cars. Julian and I's car ride was silent. I think he feels some type of way, because of what I told him. Ugh, I should have kept my mouth shut.

As we were pulling up to Rhea's house, I saw her and Justin out side arguing.

"Ah, sh­t!" I groaned.

"Get the **** out my face, bruh" Rhea mushed him. Bruh? What? Since when did Rhea get hood on a n­***?

"Aye! This is her brother's birthday. Go home" Langston interrupted their argument. Justin just looked at him.

"Go home!" Rhea rolled her eyes, and bumped past him. We entered the house and it got quiet.

" 'Bout time, they been arguing forever" Brittany sighed in relief.

"What happened too you?" Jaden asked me, as he stood up. I sighed, I knew this was going to happen.

"Nothing, it's nothing!" I lied. He could tell I was lying, but didn't want to cause a scene. So he just left it alone.