"Fight For Your Life"

[ Later That Night ]

Langston;

I was out making my drop, I had to take some white too my boss, after I did that. I was going to go home with Rhea and Brittany, since they decided to go ahead and get started on the wedding. I'm still nervous. I walked past the bodygaurd of the warehouse, I'm very well known here, so no need to check me. I went straight to my boss Will and handed him my duffle bag.

"Thanks son, I hear you're getting married.. congrats on that" He slightly smiled.

"No problem, and thanks" I was about to walk out, but he called my name.

"Keep your family safe, you know how this business goes" He advised me.

"I know," I nodded, and left out. I walked out the door, and as soon as I did someone hit me. I immediately swung back, and I realized it was Justin's a*s. The f***? We began to fight, and I was beating that n****'s a*s.

Until some other dudes jumped in, and before I knew it.

I blacked out.

­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­ ­

I woke up, and saw I was in the hospital. I looked around and saw Rhea sitting in the chair beside my bed,asleep. I cleared my throat, and she woke up.

"Hey babe," She looked like she'd been crying.

"Hey, what happened?" I asked.

"Some dudes jumped you, but your boss and the rest of his crew came out in time to help you" Rhea informed me.

"Oh," I shook my head a little, and sat up.

"Yeah. Can you tell me who did it?" Rhea asked.

"I know, at first I was fighting Justin, then some 'Krook' n­ggas jumped in" I replied.

"That's all I needed to know, Day Day and Julian will be taking you home. I've already signed you out.. I'll see you when I get home, okay?" Rhea replied as she got out her chair, I could tell she was pissed off.

"Rhea, just calm down.. I got this" I tried stopping her.

"Mhm," She ignored me and left out the room.

Rhea;

The girls and I rode out to Justin's house, to see him sitting on his porch with some chic' and some dudes. I parked in front of his house, on the curb and took my blade out my purse. Chyna and Brittany had bats, the rest of the girls had something to protect themselves with.

"Justin, come here!" I yelled at him. He looked up at me, and he had an evil smirk on his face. He came out into the yard, and stood face to face with me.

"Mm, I see you've changed a lot. You got a lil' thicker too and­" He winked.

"Shut the f*** up!" I cut him off, "Now answer one little question, and your better answer it honestly, because I'm about two­point­five seconds off yo' a*s... did your or did you not jump my boyfriend?" I questioned him.

"Yup!" He said, popping the 'p'. I hauled off and punched the sh*t out of his a*s! He stumbled back and came back and smacked me. I quickly and swiftly took the blade out of my back pocket and cut him on the side of his face, and he held it.

"F*** her up!" He demanded his boys, they came rushing off the porch and all I know is, we were all out here brawling. I had one dude down by his dreads, and beating him like he was some b**** in the streets.

"Don't you ever touch my man again!" I said as I punched him repeatedly in the face, and drug him around.

Like I said; I was beating him like some b**** in the streets.

He punched me in my lady friend, which really set me off. I once again took out my blade, and slash. I cut his arm, then he held it in pain. I cut his leg, since he had on shorts, and oh I was enjoying myself. I then pushed him on the floor, and cut one of his dreads off, just for fun.

I felt myself being pulled away from him, and I knew that warm embrace anywhere. Julian grabbed the wrist that was punching the dude, while Day Day tried to separate my hand from the guys dreads.