"Where Have You Been, All My Life"

Langston;

Rhea and I were pulling up to the famous Olive Garden for our date. We needed something to calm our relationship at the moment. I got out the car, and strolled over to her door to open it.

"Why thank you," she thanked me as she got out the car.

I grinned a bit, and softly kissed her cheek. She walked ahead of me, then walked straight in.

"Higgins," I told the lady. I had already reserved us a table, better yet the whole Olive Garden itself.

"Right this way," she spoke and we followed her to a table.

Rhea asked the waitress, once we sat down, "Is it closed or something?"

The waitress grinned at me, and then walked off.

Rhea wondered, "What was all that about?"

I'm surprised she didn't go crazy at the waitress for 'being rude' to her.

"I bought the place for us," I eventually answered her.

She exclaimed, "Langston! Are you serious! I love you, you don't even know... I know I can be a bit­"

I cut her off with a kiss, "I know, I know. You don't have to explain yourself to me."

­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­

We had just finished dinner, so I drove us to the beach. It was dark, but I had a flashlight. The waves were gently clashing with the sand, the moon was shining in the sky... it was the perfect scenery.

Rhea left her heels in the car, so she was barefoot. I laid back on the sand, whole she laid her head on my chest.

We just stared at the stars, not saying anything..

She finally spoke, "This is beautiful, huh?"

I nodded in agreement. "Yeah, just like you."

A few minutes later, she asked me," Langston... Why do you love me? Like, for reals..."

Now, this is a sensitive subject. (lol, from Just The Two of Us by Will Smith <3)

I sighed softly. "Because there's something about you that makes me love you. Even when you push my buttons, I can't stay mad at you.. You're my everything, you're the reason I wake up every morning.. Without you, I don't know where I would be," I admitted.

I sat up, also sitting her up. I stared into her eyes, and realized a little bit of water was coming out. I slightly smiled, and wiped it with my thumb.

Then, she leaned in and kissed me passionately. The kiss led to her taking my jacket off. To me unzipping her dress. I laid her back on the sand, as I continued to kiss her. She gently placed her hand on my neck, deepening the kiss as she ran her fingers through my waves. Which drove me insane, shoot whenever she touches me, I go insane for some odd reason. I reached up her dress, and pulled down her underwear.

Then I paused.

"Are you sure you're not doing this because you think I'd leave you?" I asked, looking in her eyes.

"Tuh, I wouldn't let you if you tried" Rhea replied, kissing me. You don't know how happy I was to hear those words come out of her mouth. I took her underwear and placed them where my jacket was. I pulled a condom out, and Rhea gently took it from my hand.

"You sure about that?" I asked.

"There's other ways I could have the baby," She replied. I smiled, and began kissing her neck, as she unzipped my pants. I soon slid inside of her, and she let out a light moan. As my strokes became longer and deeper, the more she moaned and screamed a little. I was loving every minute of this. I felt Rhea's nails in my back, I was probably going to be marked up by the end of the night. I continued to slowly stroke in and out of her, tonight we weren't having sex, this was love.

"Langston I­I­" Rhea finally came, arching her back. I came right after her, and we laid there for a minute.

"I love you" Rhea pecked my lips.

"I love you too" I smiled. Maybe, now we could have some peace in our relationship.

­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­ – ­ ­

Craig;

"Babe, I'm too bored," Brittany complained as she stole one of my fries.

We were in my room, watching TV and eating KFC. That's just our thing, aha.

I agreed, "Yeah, so am I... What do you wanna do, though?"

A big, goofy grin appeared across her face. She moved the food to my dresser, and cut off the TV. She then glanced at the door, that was locked.

"Why you acting all weird?" I questioned, trying to piece things together.

"Where's the basketball?" She wondered, referring to the hoop that hung on the back of my door.

I shrugged and told her, "Uh, I don't know.. I think it's in Natasha's room."

She nodded, then left the room. Only lord knows what's going on in that mind of hers. I laid back, checked my messages.

"Ay, bro'.. I need to talk to you," Daniel text me.

Hm, haven't heard from him in a while.

"Where you been?! Yo' sister and ma' have been worried sick about U!" I replied.

They have, though...

"And U would know that bcuz????" He wondered.

He hasn't been around to know about Britt and I... He doesn't need to know, though... I mean, he's really protective of her, especially since Tool. Hell, he was against that relationship!

"Word on tha' street, DUH. But I can't come over, Natasha needs my help with some homework."

He replied, "Homework? Since when do YOU do homework? dah. Well don't tell NO1 U heard from me!"

Uh, okay? I shrugged and put my phone on the dresser. I sat there wondering if I should tell Britt. I mean it's only right, she's my boo.. Suddenly, she busted through the door. Scared the hell out of me.

"Found it," she said in a 'finally' way.

I nodded, and handed her the mini basketball.

"So, what exactly is this for?" I questioned curiously.

She immediately and enthusiastically answered, "Strip basketball, duh!"

"I like that" I bit my lip and winked at her.