"The Audacity"

Julian;

"So, what broad did you have over here last night?" I asked Langston, as I walked into the kitchen, wiping the sleep out of my eyes. He chuckled, and bit his pop­tart.

"She wasn't a 'broad', bro' " Langston replied, with his mouth full of pop­tart. I rolled my eyes.

"Please, don't tell me that was­" Day Day started, but I cut him off.

"Rhea!" My eyes almost fell out of socket. Langston didn't reply, he just took a sip of his water, still looking at us.

"Bro, what the hell is wrong with you?!" Day Day semi­yelled.

"Tuh, if you woulda' seen that body... nothing" Langston replied, with a smirk on his face.

"You barely even know the girl,"

"Tell me how many times have I actually known the girls I've boned?" Langston made his point.

"So, you just gone' hit and run the girl?" I asked him. I mean, Rhea isn't like most girls, she might be stuck up and a little rude. But at least she isn't a he, ratchet, or mentally psycho, like the girls Langston usually brings here.

"I'll think about it, until then... I gotta' go, I got a drop to make in an hour" Langston informed us, as he was leaving the kitchen. Day Day and I shook our heads.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

[ Three Weeks Later ]

Sarah;

Day Day, the girls; except Rhea, the boys, and I were all sitting in Rhea's living room.

Chilling.

I was slightly curled up under Day Day's arm. No, him and I don't date. But we just like each other, I couldn't date him because of him and the drug dealing... I couldn't bare falling in love with somebody and something happens too him.

"Rhea's been upstairs for a while now, someone should go check on her..." Brittany sounded a little worried.

We all looked over at Princeton, since they were best friends.

"Okay, okay!" He gave in and headed up the stairs. The door then opened, and Langston and Julian walked into the house.

"Y'all never heard of knocking or a doorbell?" I raised my eyebrow at them.

"What y'all doing here anyway?" Audrey asked them.

"Day Day invited us," Julian stated with a straight face, meaning he was lying.

"Whatever it doesn't matter," Brittany rolled her eyes. Langston wasn't on Brittany's good side as of right now.

Because he f­cked Rhea, and hasn't talked to her in like three weeks, and now he has the audacity to walk up in her house, like he runs this sh­t. Rhea hasn't been out her room in much, and hasn't been talking much.

Something about Langston had her hooked, and he just crushed her feelings like that. I've never seen her act like this before.

"I'm going upstairs to see what's up with Prince and Rhea" I stated, and got up from the couch.

"You are, my fire. The one, desire. Believe, when I say. I want it that way. But we, are two worlds apart. Can't reach to your heart. When you say that, I want it that way. Tell me why Ain't nothin' but a heartache. Tell me why. Ain't nothin' but a mistake. Tell me why. I never wanna hear yousay, I want it that way" Rhea sang, and played her guitar. I watched as I leaned up against the door frame.

Princeton seemed into it, shoot... I was too. Rhea can sing. She looked up, and stopped, I guess she noticed I was there.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, with an attitude.

"Wha­,"

"Not you, him" Rhea cut me off, I turned my head, and saw Langston standing there. He bumped past me, and walked into her room.

"Can I talk to her... alone?" Langston's voice trailed off.

"Come on Prince, let's go" I stated, Prince got up, and left off with me.