"Sure Thing"

Author's POV;

Honk, Honk!

Langston blew his horn, to notify that the guys were outside of Rhea's house, ready to go.

"Alright girls, they're here" Rhea smiled, as she put in her earring.

"We're about to get live" Chyna cheesed. The girls laughed, and headed out the door.

"You look nice," Langston smirked at Rhea, as she approached his truck.

"Yeah, I know" Rhea smiled, and hopped in the passenger side.

"Whatever," Lang rolled his eyes, and they pulled off. They all arrived at the club, and all eyes were on the them. People watched, as they walked in the club without being checked or having to wait in line. They immediately walked into the V.I.P. Section and sat down. The party soon began, and everything was going just fine.

The girls were twerking, Craig was eating everything, Langston, Day Day, and Julian and the rest of their gang were chilling, Princeton was dancing, Ray Ray and Daniel were trying to hit on every girl that they thought was cute, Trey was out on the floor getting danced on, it was just a regular live a­s party. Anybody who was anybody was there tonight.

Then, sh­t got real... 'Krooks' had walked into the building, Langston and his gang had problems with the 'Krooks' and he knew this wasn't going to turn out too pretty. He went out on the floor, to find Rhea, and he soon spotted her.

"Aye, you and the girls go outside, I don't want you in here for this" Langston told Rhea. Rhea didn't ask

questions, but she knew something was about to happen. she went and told the girls to come outside, and they did so.

"What's going on?" Brittany asked Rhea.

"Nothing, but we're about to have to run, so I advise y'all to take off ya' shoes" Rhea informed them, as she pulled off her red pumps.

Bang, Bang, Bang

Gun shots went off, and no later than ten seconds later, swarm of people darted out the club.

"Oh, sh­t. GO!" A'Leena yelled, and the took off running. Until their legs got tired.

"What the hell, Rhea. Tell me what's going on, now!" Audrey demanded.

"I don't know, okay? Langston just told me to get you guys and get out of the club," Rhea replied.

"I'm sure as hell happy he did," Sarah sighed.

"Where are the boys?" Adreunna questioned.

Almost immediately looks of worry swept across at least all of the girls faces. What if someone they loved was hurt? Let alone dead?

Honk, Honk!

The girls turned around and saw the boys pull up, they all hopped in a car.

Furious.

"The hell is wrong with you?!" Rhea snapped at Langston.

"Nothing! The hell is wrong with you?" Langston snapped back.

"I'm not even about to get into this with you" Rhea rolled her eyes. When they pulled up to Langston's house, Rhea hopped out and slammed his car door.

"You're such a freaking idiot!" Rhea snapped at him, while she slid her heels back on.

"Watch it woman," Langston argued.

"Or what?" Rhea rolled her eyes, as Langston opened the front door.

"Don't test me Rhea," He shot back, as he closed the door behind them, and locked it.

"You ain't gone' do sh­t!" Rhea amped, and she stormed up the stairs.

"I wish you'd shut up, it's not like I killed anybody!" Langston snapped as he followed her into the room.

"How would I know that exactly?" Rhea argued.

"Look, I'm in no mood to argue with you right now" Langston shook his head, and went into the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

"Well, **** you too then" Rhea stated, and plopped down on the bed, taking her heels off, and dropping them on the floor. She got up and found a pair of Langston's basketball shorts, and a tee.

She changed into the clothes.

"You know, you have attitudinal problems..." Langston stated, as he walked back into the room.

"I don't give a ****" Rhea shot at him.

"You know you can find you a way home" Langston stated.

"Tuh, I can walk" Rhea went into his closet, and grabbed her converse that she left over his house, and began putting them on. But Langston stopped her, by placing his hands on her waist.

"I'm sorry," He apologized, and turned her around to face him.

"Whatever, I'm going to bed..." Rhea shook her head. But he wouldn't let her pass him.

"I said, I was sorry"

"I heard you," Rhea replied.

"You forgive me?" Langston asked her. She nodded.

"Then kiss me" Langston challenged, and she did so, he then swept her off of her feet, and spun her around. Their love is a sure thing.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _