"I Love You"

[ The Next Day ]

Rhea;

I woke up and realized Langston wasn't in bed. I got out of bed, and took a shower, I threw on some sweatpants, a tank top, and put my hair up in a messy bun. I walked down the stairs and Julian and Day Day were sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Where's Lang?" I asked.

"We don't know" Julian replied quickly, not looking at me... which mean he was lying. I then heard a females laugh coming from the basement. I headed for the basement, and I felt someone gently tug on my arm. I turned and saw it was Day Day.

"It's best you don't" He warned me. I snatched away from him, and went down the stairs into the basement. I saw Langston sitting on the couch with some girl, with his arm wrapped around her shoulder. I just stood there for a second, the girl jumped back a little when she realized I was in the room.

"Get out" I demanded her, she didn't say anything to me, she just got up and left out. Langston and I just looked at each other, I didn't even have words for him at the moment.

"You gonna' yell at me yet? Or what?" He asked, with an attitude.

I don't know what came over me, but I punched the wall, and yes there is now a hole in it.

"Langston, I will kill you!" I yelled, and leaped for him but I felt Day Day hold me back and he passed me over to Julian, as I was still trying to break away.

"I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!" I yelled.

"Rhea, calm yo' as­s down!" Julian demanded.

"Can you let him explain who she was and why she was here first?" Day Day asked.

"He got two f­cking minutes before I f­cking kill his as­s! So you might as well plan the d­amn funeral" I continued to rage.

"She knew someone who knew some stuff about who killed my uncle, and I was using her to get to the person... thanks for trusting me!" Langston confessed. Julian and Day Day were still standing between us two.

"Oh" I began to calm down.

"That is why I told yo' hardheaded a­s to stay the **** upstairs" Day Day smarted.

"Look, Day Day... I love you, I really do... but I'll kill you. Don't play with me right now" I stated.

"I'd listen to her right now, because if she can **** the wall up like that, she can **** you up too" Julian joked.

I rolled my eyes.

"Out!" I barked at Day Day and Julian. They left out the room, and Langston was about to follow them, but I stopped him, shut the door and locked it.

"What now, Rhea?" He rolled his eyes, and went over to plop down on the couch. I placed my legs on both sides of him.

"Rhea, get off me" Langston rolled his eyes.

"Nope" I said, popping the 'p'. I gently turned his face to mine, and kissed him passionately.

"We seriously gonna' do this while the boys are here?" He asked, breaking the kiss.

"Mhm," I nodded, and brought his face back to mine. I continued to kiss him. But he broke the kiss again.

"Rhea, don't have sex with me, because you think I'm going to leave you" He stated. I sighed.

"Look, I'm sorry for what I said last night, I was out of it..." I stated.

"Rhea, I know you. A'ight? I don't love you because of the sex, I love you for you, and that's it. Like I said before, you're not like those other girls" Langston stated, and pecked my lips. I kept my legs around his waist and wrapped my arms around his neck. He held me tight.

"We're going out tonight, so you and the girls go shopping and buy you a dress" He informed me, as he stuck some money in my sweatpants pocket. I nodded.

"We need help," Langston sighed.

"Who you telling?" I asked. He chuckled and kissed me.

"I love you"

"I love you too" I smiled.