"The Ring"

Rhea;

I woke up, and saw Langston was gone once again. Probably had to go 'work'. I went into the bathroom, anddid my normal routine, when I walked back into the room. I realized there was a ring on my left finger, tuh... a big a­s rock!

"I know, he didn't" I smiled to myself. I got dressed:

I went down the stairs, and into the kitchen, I saw a set of keys with note on the side, it read:

I didn't know what the perfect 'engagement' present would be, so I bought you a car 

Love, Your Fiance'... Langston

"Eeek!" I screamed in excitement.

I grabbed the keys, and ran outside to the driveway. There my car was parked, and Langston was leaning

against it. Along with Julian, Day Day, Craig, and Brittany. A smile crept across Langston's face, as I ran over to hug him. He picked me up by my waist, as I held his face gently, and kissed him repeatedly.

"Yes, yes, yes. I'll marry you" I said in between kisses.

"You wanna' go for a ride?" Langston asked, with a big a*s smile on his face.

"Yeah," I nodded, still smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brittany;

I'm too happy for Rhea, I mean it's been six months she might as well marry the boy. Tuh, I'm surprised he could put up with her for that long. Ha ha. We all went inside Langston's house, too chill until they got back.

Because Rhea, the crew, and I have some serious wedding planning to do.

"Welp, his life his over!" Julian joked.

"Shut up" I popped him in the back of the head, while we laughed.

"For real though, I'm happy for the bro..." Day Day sighed, and plopped down on the couch.

"I finally get to plan a wedding" I cheesed.

"Ugh, you're so girly" Craig nudged me.

"Oh, whatever" I rolled my eyes.

Langston;

Rhea pulled the car into Lance's driveway, I guess she wanted to talk to them about us getting married.

"Hey!" Eva cheered, as she walked out onto the porch.

"Hey!" Rhea cheered back.

"Whoa, wait is that a ring?" Eva ran over to Rhea. Rhea nodded with a big smile on her face.

"EEEK!" Eva cheered, and hugged Rhea tight, then me.

"What's going on?" Lance walked outside.

"Rhea's getting married!" Eva yelled out, before Rhea could. A big smile appeared on Lance's face, as he dapped me up.

"Make sure you take care of my sister," Lance stated.

"I will," I nodded, and slid my hands in my pockets, I was very nervous about marrying Rhea. But she's the one, though. We walked into the house, and I saw a middle aged woman sitting on the couch, it looked like she could be my mom's age. Rhea's face scrunched up.

"Ma?" Rhea looked confused. The lady looked up and her face lit up.

"Rhea, my baby" The woman smiled, and hugged Rhea. Rhea didn't hug her back, she just looked at her.

"What are you doing here?" Rhea asked. Uh oh, I could tell this was going to be some drama.

"I came to see you and Lance. I haven't seen you since your dad's funeral" Her mom looked at Rhea in awe.

"Yes, and there was a reason for that" Rhea backed away from her.

"Rhea, can I talk to you please, I'm very­"

"Save the apology, I don't want to have anything to do with you, just stay away from me" Rhea backed away, and ran out the door to the car.

"Wait, before you go.. can you give her this?" Rhea's mom took out a necklace from her pocket and placed it in my hand. I nodded.

"Sure,"

"Thank you" A tear slipped from her mom's face, and I followed Rhea outside the house.