"War" Part One.

Brittany;

Rhea and I were walking around Dorrian's hood, looking for him. We knew he had put his hands on Audreanna and we were about to settle this. Then out of no where, I was hit in the face.

"B­***!" Rhea punched, the girl who had hit me and they began fighting. Then another one came. Before we even knew what was happening, we were being jumped. What for? I don't even know.

"Back up!" I heard an unfamiliar female shout, and she hit one of the girls that were jumping us. Not knowing how, I hit my head and passed out.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I opened my eyes, and saw Rhea and some girl hovering over me, we were in someone house.

"You okay, Britt?" Rhea asked. I nodded, and sat up.

"Can you stand up?" The unfamiliar girl asked. I didn't reply, I just nodded and stood too my feet.

"Who were they?" I asked.

"BeeBee, Jenna, and their gang" The unfamiliar girl answered.

"And for what reason were they jumping us?" I asked.

"Because, Jenna still thinks I mess with Justin and BeeBee is Langston's ex and I guess she found out about me

and him messing around" Rhea replied, shaking her head. I let out a frustrated sigh.

"Langston, and the crew are on the way over here" Rhea stated. I nodded.

"Oh yeah, I never got your name..." I spoke to the unfamiliar girl.

"Chyna," She replied.

"Oh, well. Thanks for helping us out Chyna" I slightly smiled. We heard cars outside, which meant the crew

was here and knowing the girls they were ready to throw down with any and everybody! Rhea, Chyna, and I

walked out the house and the whole crew was standing in the yard.

"Where them bitches at?!" Sarah yelled, as she was pulling her hair up into a tight bun.

"We don't know, after Brittany passed out they ran" Rhea replied.

"Who you?" Audrey asked, referring to Chyna.

"Chyna, I saw them getting jumped so I decided to help" Chyna replied.

"Thanks" Audreanna smiled at her. Then two other cars pulled up, Langston and the boys hopped out, and Lance and Eva hopped out of Lance's. It's. About. To. Go. Down.

"You okay?" Langston asked, as he approached Rhea.

"Yeah, I'm good, just a couple scratches on my legs" Rhea replied.

"What did y'all come over here for anyway?" Langston asked us. We didn't reply.

"Don't tell me to you came over here for Dorrian's a­s" Langston shot at her. I knew this was going to happened.

"Okay, can we talk about it later? I wanna' find out where them b­tches at!" A'Leena became irritated.

"Langston, where does BeeBee live?" I asked him. He sighed.

"Come on" We all hopped in a car, and rode out.

Part Two, Up Next