"War" Part Two.

Brittany Continued...

We soon pulled up in front of a brick house, and Rhea quickly hopped out the car.

"Come on y'all" I told Ray Ray, A'Leena, Craig, and Langston. We all rushed out the car, and Rhea was banging on the front door.

"She usually get this mad?" Langston asked me.

"Nope" I replied, popping the 'p'. I saw someone peeking out the blinds of the side window. So I new someone was inside.

"You saw that too right?" I asked Langston.

"Yup," He nodded.

"Come outside BeeBee!" Rhea yelled, still banging on the door. That's when the door, finally slung open...

Langston;

BeeBee finally slung the front door open, and bumped past Rhea. She stepped in the front yard, as a sign that she was ready to fight. Rhea wasted no time, and punched BeeBee in the face, and dropped her then one by one the girls jumped in it.

"They gonna' kill her!" Day Day yelled.

"No they not" I replied. They all backed up away from BeeBee.

"Told you" I stated.

"B­***! You just created war" BeeBee yelled at Rhea.

"I don't give a ****. Tell Jenna, I'm coming for that a­s next. So don't let me catch that b­*** slipping and the rest of ya' wacka­s crew!" Rhea snapped.

"What did you do?" Julian asked me, referring to Rhea's attitude. I shrugged.

"She finally showing her true colors" I shrugged. BeeBee struggled to get up, she walked back in the house, and we all left.

BeeBee;

That b­*** really got some nerve coming to my house with that sh­t. But it's okay.

I got her.

Little does she know, I'm setting her a­s up. She gonna' get hers. She should have never started messing with my man, and we could have been cool. She thought today, I caused some problems. This b­*** better hope she ever sees another day, after what I'm going to do.

"Hello?" ? answered the phone.

"Yo, ? . You remember King Pens daughter?"

"Yeah,"

"Well how about...."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

CLIFF HANGER !