Read... No, Read (including the Stupid Story of Stupidity)

Yay u made it to this part! Good luck going any further than this, but try to! ^_^

Book. Boooook. BOOOOK. Book. Yes, book. That's the word I was looking for! I am very forgetful! (not rlly) Sooo... about that word... what was it again? See what I mean? Forgetful. Ahh, book! That's it. 'Book' is spelt B-O-O-K... OMG IM SO SMART! And now u r too ;) Anyway... What is a book, u ask? Wait.. Did u ask that?? Uh probs not :( ALL YA MEAN PPL R SO... uh.. MEAN!! jk! anywaysss... A book is not something u.. wait what's the word... UGH I FORGOT THE WORD! I think it starts with 'r'... Ahh! That's it! It's r!! That's the word... Noooo it's not!! Ok I was being STUPID!! Hehe the word is read! Ok back to where I was up to. A book is not something u... OMG WHATS THE FUDGING WORD!!!? that time I actually forgot the word -.- gimme a few mins to uh... Wait.. Oh yeah, remember....
5 mins later... red, rad, raed...
20 mins later... reed, dear, rade, rede...
1 hour later... read, read, read... hmm what about read? Nah that's not it...
A day later.... I GOT IT! I GOT IT! It's read! Wait.. No it's definitely not...
A week later... Ok I'm sure this time, read! Doesn't look right... Whatever it'll do! Now, where was I up to... AAHHAHAHHHAHHA!!!!!!!!! >:(

Damn :/

So, as I try to rewrite the thing I was trying to remember, u can read this stupid story of stupidity...

                                  Stupid Story Of Stupidity
Once upon a time, there was a kingdom. And it was the Kingdom of Stupidness. There was a Stupid Queen, a Stupid King, and stupid servants. The Queen of Stupidness was very overweight, and she would always ask for more food.. coz she wanted to be fat. -.- The King of Stupidness was also very fat, but he didn't try to get fat, he was just very lazy.
One day, the King and Queen went for a walk into the.. um... woods.. where they saw a giant bear, and then before you know it, they were inside the bear's stomach...

THE END!!