King Buttlombia

King Buttlombia

Once upon a time, there was a kingdom far, far away, where there lived a very fat king, King Buttlombia. His kingdom was called the Kingdom of Buttlombia, which was is the poor town, Buttlombia. One hot day, the King decided to go for a good walk in the park. King Buttlombia was very, very fat. He ate way too much food. He had a lot of trouble walking, because he was so fat. It took him about one hour to walk seven-hundred metres to his favourite, and closest, park. That's how fat he was.

When he finally arrived at the park, he sat on the closest park bench. He took up the whole seat. After King Buttlombia had some chocolate, he decided to take the tram to the woods. It took him forty-five minutes to walk to the nearest tram station. When the tram arrived, he was the first to board, for he was the King of Buttlombia. When the tram stopped, he was the first to get off and land in the woods. There were only three other people who got off the tram at this stop, but they went in another direction.

King Buttlombia began walking. He stopped near his favourite tree. It was fat and short, like him. After a ten minute rest, he continued walking. King Buttlombia walked for about twenty minutes, then he saw a brown, furry thing in the distance. He stopped walking and stared at it. Then he realised what it was. He was in the woods. He saw a big, brown, furry thing. It was a bear. The King didn't make a sound. He slowly turned around and began walking as fast as he could, which was very slow. He got tired after five minutes, so he took a rest. He looked behind him to see if the bear was still there. He couldn't see it. King Buttlombia soon fell asleep... and he never woke up.

The End

That's a bit disturbing...

Emzzytata83
eloise_is_awesome