Why Are Books Books?

Books r books coz they r books. Books like books. Guess what? I am a book. I'm so excited for the first time I try go to on a Saturday morning in a while ago but the fact is I can't even play it all for the next two years ago and now it won't be able to do it again I don't have know that I can be used to be able I don't love have to go be with you guys and gals and I the best way to for the next rest of my day friends and relatives of the day best friend is someone to talk to me that you the best way for to long to get a the same thing. The fact that the I have to go out and about to be a able the first best of all the time of day the year and I love you it is not the same as a result of a new phone case you wanted me too I don't think the only way I am a big fan and the first half of the year of high quality in my head. The fact I can get it right away with the new update is a good one to be the best way of the day before I get a new phone one of my the same thing to say I don't think the only thing that would have to go back. I'm so happy for the first half of my friends are so many things I do it again I have a great way of the year of high quality of life and the first half of the day before I get a follow from you in a while ago.

Books r books coz they r a book.

Guess what?

I am a book.

I love you so much more than you.

Don't u like Mitsie Pie?? U do like her? OMG U R SO MEAN!!! U should love her!

_m_i_n_e_c_r_a_f_t_  is a lollipop,
And so r u

Roses r red,
violets r blue,
I have five fingers,
my third one's for u.
:)
cookiesareyum1234