The West Fish

Once there was a fish that lived in the west. His name was West Fish. He only liked travelling in the west direction. He liked the west so much, that one day he got engaged to west. The west didn't like him, but the west had no choice but to get engaged with Mr. Fish. When West Fish was older, he finally married the west. They stared their journey onto land. They soon arrived at a cave on land in the Wild West, where they will spent the rest of their lives. West Fish's new name became West West. West West thought the west will take good care of him, and he thought he would live forever. But just because his name became last name became West, not fish, doesn't mean he didn't need water to live in. Minutes later, he was a goner. But, of course, the west survived. West West waited and waited, but he didn't know the west will ever be with him again. West West didn't like where he was. He didn't know which way the west was. This place was dark and red. It smelled like blood. It seemed evil. West West was scared, but he will always be here now, and he never knew what happened to the west.

West West woke to find a small red man, holding a giant fork-like thing. The fish closed his eyes for about another minute, hoped that he was dreaming. He opened his eyes to find the scary man even closer. If he closed his eyes again, he wouldn't know what would happen that time. West West's eyes widened. He looked straight in the evil man's eyes. Before he could even blink, everything was on fire, even him. He searched the place, where he found a small pool of what he thought was red water. He hopped in with a splash. He swam under and he soon knew it wasn't water. He felt something rub against him. Giant hands grabbed hold of West West. He was raised out of the water and held over a giant abyss full of lava. He closed his eyes, not wanting to see what was going to happen to him next.

West West had his eyes closed for two minutes, thinking something terrible would of happened by now. He felt a big gush of wind; strong enough to push the red man over. West West fell to the ground. He was released from the burning hot hand, but he was in hold of it soon enough. The wind came again. The only evil man tried to keep his balance, but fell over, nearly landing down the giant abyss. West West managed to escape the out of reach of the man's hand. The wind blew again and lifted the fish up. In a big blur, West West was at his cave. He realised the wind was the west all along.