Teaser

Enjoy this teaser for one of my new stories that is coming this summer.... I want to read your comments... so leave them with whatever you want to say about this story! Hope you're excited! I'm excited to write it!

Here's the teaser.... 

Demi & I were together for three years, having met at a Dodgers game one amazing day, in late June of 2013, just before we both turned 21. It was love at first sight for me, but she wasn't as enamored with me upon meeting that first time, since I had spilled my friend's beer all over her. I was coming back from the concession stand with my friend, John, who's beer I had been holding, when I tripped, going down the steps & the beer flew out of my hand, landing right on Demi's lap.

The way she jumped up, gasping & chuckling, at the same time made my heart leap in my chest. She was so adorable with her baseball hat on & the first time her eyes met mine, I felt a warm sensation come over me, like I had just won something I had always dreamed about.

"Oh my God. I am so sorry." I said to her, immediately, putting the other drink I was carrying on the ground. "Please forgive me." I looked back at John & snatched the napkins from his hand, since he was the one carrying the food. I took a few napkins & started to wipe her shirt off.

She grabbed my wrist, as she turned to face me & spoke through her teeth. "If this is how you pick up women..."

I shook my head, quickly. "No. I swear this was a complete accident." Then I felt myself get warm, so I looked down. "But I have to say I'm kind of glad my drink happened to land on the lap of the prettiest girl in the whole stadium." I said as I watched her from under my lashes.

That's the moment I saw it. The smile. It took up half her face, when it eventually got, as big as it could get. It was the most beautiful smile I'd ever seen, complete with luscious lips & perfect teeth.  I felt my insides quiver as she stared at me, that smile frozen on her face. 

"Smooth

"Smooth." One of her friends said, in a low mutter.

"Awe, he's cute." The other friend said, making me blush & glance away, quickly.

"I'm Nick." I said, sheepishly smiling at her.

"Demi." She replied, suddenly, trying to look like she wasn't amused.

"And that beautiful name suits you for sure. I really am sorry. Can you please let me make it up to you?"

"How do you propose you're going to do that?" Demi asked putting her hands on her hips.

"How about I take you to dinner Saturday night?"

Demi's eyebrows shot up as she turned to smirk at her friends, who were looking at her like she should go for it. Slowly, she turned back to look at me, jutting her chin out, just a little. "Seven o'clock at Riff's diner. If I decide I can forgive you I will be there & let you buy me dinner."

I smiled, licking my lips. "I will be there. I hope you will be, too."

"I might be more likely to be there if you at least wipe off my seat so I can sit down." She said with a smirk aimed at her friends. I grabbed more napkins from John & wiped off her seat, as quickly as I could, then smiled. "Now....be careful with the rest of those steps. Beers aren't cheap here." Demi said as she sat back down in her seat.

"Can I get your number?" I asked, trying to sound as charming as possible. 

Demi pressed her lips together & tapped her chin with her finger as she looked up. It was so adorable I chuckled, nervously, while I waited for her to respond. "Um... I'll give it to you on Saturday if I decided I want to see you again." She had the most adorable smirk on her face, that I felt my heart swell in my chest. I knew I could fall in love with her, with ease, because it felt like I was already falling.

I nodded, then picked up my drink & gave her a smile before I walked down the stairs, being sure to take my time. Just before I sat, in my seat, ten rows down from her, I glanced up at her & felt warm when I saw her friends talking to her & her staring at me. I saw something in her eyes. I had a feeling she would show up on Saturday. I really really hoped she would show up on Saturday. I knew I needed to see her again. I knew I needed to have her in my life.

So please tell me your thoughts! Whatever they may be... I want to hear them! I always love reading comments.... theories & predictions... so let's hear em!