Chapter 6- Leaving So Soon?

I woke up and I was in my apartment. It was 12:00 am. I already freaking missed class.

I jumped up and ran to Wren’s bed, shaking her snoring body from its peaceful slumber.

“Wake up, Wren! We overslept!” I said and she flew up, her eyes wide as golf balls. She threw the plain white and black comforter off of her and jumped to her feet. She swayed a little bit, and then ran to her cabinet.

“No need to get dressed. Class ends in ten minutes.” I sighed and she silently cursed a string of profanity, then she suddenly looked around and got very quiet.

“Iver, we fell asleep at the boys.” She said slowly and quietly. My face contorted in anger. Niall let us oversleep even though we had classes. He knew we had to get up early.

“I’m going to murder them.” I growled and walked to my personal clothes cabinet. I snatched out a pair of black yoga pants and a plain light blue t-shirt. I slipped off my shirt, revealing my sports bra which I didn’t bother to change, and wrestled the t-shirt over my head and down my body, it coming to a stop at my hips where it tightened nicely. I took off my panties and put on a thong and I just stepped into the pants, as in I didn’t wear pants to bed.

That’s another thing; if we fell asleep at the boys’ hotel, then that must of meant they moved us and took off my pants. How could they move us without waking us up?

“Do you remember anything from yesterday?” I asked Wren, who turned to me. She was aimlessly looking at her phone, probably scrolling through twitter.

“Huh?” She asked, her mouth agape.

“Yesterday? Have any memory of it? I remember the boys finding out about… but you know, nothing else.” I said strangely. She thought for a second and gave me a weird look.

“No, I don’t. I remember going watching a movie and falling asleep. That’s all.” She said and I got a tingle down my back.

“This is weird.” I said and she nodded, instantly agreeing with my assumption.

“Well I don’t think it matters anymore because I’m going to see what the hell is going on.” I said, brushing my silver hair out of my face. She jumped up and slipped on her shoes.

“I am too, but we’re going to Starbucks first.” She smirked and I laughed slightly as I put on my blue and white toms and walked out the door.

~ Leaving Starbucks ~

“Okay, now to find out what the fuck the boys were thinking.” I said and she nodded.

“And to see how they pulled off putting us in our apartments.” Wren finished and we looked across the street to the hotel. There was no more paparazzi or fans piled at the door. I’m not surprised, after sitting outside pathetically hoping for a glimpse of five simple teenage lads for at least two days I would leave too.

We walked another block or two before we went got the front of the hotel. I stepped inside the door followed by Wren and immediately made my way to the elevator door, pressing the ‘UP’ button.

When the door opened, we hopped in and pressed the top floor. We hadn’t talked since we arrived at the hotel and I could feel the tension in the small room.

“I’m going to rip Harry’s precious curls out.” Wren threatened, flicking her pointer finger out and nibbling on the small chewed down nail.

“I’m… I’m going to beat the Irish out of Niall.” I laughed, remembering that I was Irish too.

The elevator stopped suddenly and the doors flew open. In front of us were three teenage girls. I looked up at the floor number and saw it was the right floor.