Chapter 13- Talking

"He did WHAT?!" Darren yelled, his face getting red.

"Kissed me!" I said back. Darren's eyes went wide and he clenched his hand into fists.

"Ill kill him!" he said and I placed my

hands on his chest. I felt his heart beating rapidly, and his breathing was hitched.

"No, we're going to ignore him. He's being pathetic." I said and brought my arms around his body, the general fitness of it not allowing my arms to touch. He calmed down and I felt him untense.

"I-" he started but was interrupted by knocking on the door. I rolled my eyes and silently prayed it wasn't who I thought it was.

He sighed and stomped over to the door but I stopped him and pushed him back, knowing it'd be ugly if it was him who opened it.

There was more hurried knocks and I opened it quickly and saw Zayn, Harry, Liam and Louis, no Niall. Good.

"Can we come in?" Liam asked but Louis just walked in, followed by Harry and Zayn, which left Liam out. His eyes were pleading and puppy like. I could tell he was serious.

"The paparazzi are following us." He added and I groaned and pulled him in, shutting the door behind him.

I turned around to see all of the boys staring at me, a mix of emotion filling the room.

"We didn't get a proper hello." Louis said and came towards me with open arms, which I accepted and was greeted with his tight embrace and his regular sent of pine and aftershave.

Zayn moved up and gave me the cutest smile and hugged me, laughing a little.

"We missed you." He said, kisses my cheek. It was only as a friend, though. He knew that.

Darren grabbed me by my waist and pulled me back. I slammed against his body and I squealed.

"Easy, mate!" Zayn said, puffing up. He grabbed my arm, squeezing it reassuringly.

"Don't tell me what to do." Darren spat and Zayn took a step back.

"This is my property and you have no business being here. I don't want your lips all over my girlfriend." He finished and Zayn shook his head, obviously getting the point.

"We don't mean to intrude but we feel like we need to apologize to Iver for what Niall did. We didn't expect for him to do that, Iver." Liam finished and hugged me.

"He said he was okay. And since he won't say it; we're sorry." Harry said and I hugged him.

"I missed you all." I said, still having Darren's grip on me. He eventually let go when he felt comfortable.