Chapter 18- Presents and Trackers

So it ends up that Niall got me a bracelet to add to my collection and the new iPhone 5c, which I barely was able to take. It had my name engraved on the back. He already explained that it was on their plan.

Liam got me a $100 dollar giftcard to Starbucks, since I go everyday. I promised to treat them to a coffee whenever they please.

Zayn got me a giant teddy bear that folds out and makes a heating blanket somehow. It's complicated, Zayn had to help me. It's super warm and all of the boys can fit under it. We decided were doing a movie night when we come back from everywhere we need to go. I'm still in the heating blanket, by the way.

Louis got me a tablet with all of my favourite books downloaded on it. He explained how they sponsor him, so he got it at a discount. I thanked him profusely and he downloaded some more books. He thought it was hilarious to download the Fifty Shades of Grey series and I thought it was funny to start reading out loud. I loved the looks on their faced when I started. They all were blushing and covering their face and hitting Louis.

Harry got me an appointment to the spa and nail place. It was for tomorrow evening. It was originally to go with Eleanor, Perrie, and Sophia, but the boys decided that they all wanted to go with their girlfriend, as a joke. Niall tried to go with me but Harry took the opportunity and I'm going with him. They all thought it would be for the best, since everything that happened with Niall. Also, Harry complained that he need his hair fixed and his nails were "completely horrid and in need of major help."

"How the hell does this even work?" I asked Niall, obviously frustrated. He laughed and helped me set up my new phone.

"Honestly, I don't think that I can take this. It costs too much. Thanks though." I said weakly, pushing the phone back into his hand.

"You have to take it, it's non refundable," Niall said proudly. "I already put our numbers into it. Anyway, it would be nice to know where you are at all times."

"What do you mean?" I asked. He made a silly face, trying to be creepy.

"Courtesy of Louis and Liam, you have a tracking device installed." Niall said and Liam blushed and Louis jumped up.

"Yeah! We can lose you again, now can we?" he said and grabbed my shoulders.

I put my head down and frowned.

"You didn't lose me, I lost y'all." I said and everyone got quiet.

It was quiet for a few seconds before Louis broke the awkward silence.

"Wanna see the best part?" he asked and I nodded, looking up and he cracked a smile. His eyes shone with excitement and he looked at all the boys. All the boys pulled out their phones and fiddled with it.

Suddenly my phone made a loud beeping sound, followed by four other different noises. I covered my ears because the last one was so loud.

"That last one was mine." Zayn said and I shot a glare over to him.

"So if your phone is lost, we can play that and BOOM. You'll have it." Louis said and I nodded.

"Plus, look at this." Harry said and pulled up and app. It showed where I was. The exact location.

"And the screen is break proof. Niall had to pay extra for that one." Harry finished and I looked over to him.

He blushed. "I-I know how you're always dropping your phone."

"Thanks guys." I said hugging them all.