Chapter 19- Flashback

“HURRY UP, IVER. GOD, YOU’RE GONNA MAKE US LATE AND I AM NEVER LATE.” Harry hollered up the stairs to me. We were going to the spa.  

I blushed as I looked in the mirror. Niall was watching me as I put my hair up in a bun.  I was still staying in Niall’s room, but last night something strange happened.

~ Flashback  ~

“Fuck, Niall. Stop. I said no.” I told him as he draped his arm around me. I had just gotten out of the shower and I was towel-drying my hair with one towel, and had another wrapped around my body.

He grimaced and threw an exasperated look towards me as he deliberately pulled his arm off my side.

“Thank you.” I said and clenched my teeth. He was acting like a child. I glowered at his icy blue eyes and he gazed back into mine. “So can you like, I dunno, get out.”

“I need to brush my teeth.” He said cockily. His voice dripped with attitude and I didn’t appreciate it very much.

“Listen, Niall. I need to get dressed.” I said, trying to hold back from being too mean. I mean, they helped me. They gave me a place to live, they give me food, and they gave everything I need and more. I should be thankful. But he should at least respect me!

“Just get dressed in here, Iver. I’ve seen you naked before.” He said, smirking stupidly.

“Ugh! When we were kids!” I grumbled and looked at him with disgust.

“I don’t see anything different.” Niall sniggered and I reddened, obviously humiliated.

“Fuck off.” I whispered. My heart sank and I felt myself pulling up my towel and covering my body. I looked in the mirror at my slim figure. Too slim figure, to be exact.

I saw Niall’s eyes enlarge and he started shaking his head.

“No, No! Iver, I was just kiddin’! I didn’t mean it, you have grown. Look, you have boobs and an ass and all the girly stuff girls should have!” He said panicky. Of course that made it even worse.

“Please just go.” I said and he shook his head defiantly.

“I’m not kidding! The boys talk about it, they love your body. I-I love it too, it’s gorgeous! You have a good, erm, amazing body! See?!” He said and ripped off my towel.

“NIALL WHAT THE FUCK?!” I shrieked and he jumped away.

“OH OH NO. I DIDN’T MEAN TOO! I JUST WANTED TO SHOW YOU HOW GORGEOUS YOU ARE!” He said, gawking at the towel and my nude body in shock. I shielded myself the best I could.

“WHAT’S GOING ON HERE- OH MY GOD, IVER!” Liam cried, Harry, Zayn, and Louis were behind him looking at me. They all shielded their eyes in respect for me.

“YOU FUCKING LEFT THE DOOR OPEN WHAT THE FUCK?” I screamed at Niall and snatched away the towel and put it on. I pushed him out of the bathroom and slammed the door.

I sighed and looked at my body in the full body mirror and frowned a bit, then resumed my routine.

I had just laid down when Niall knocked on the door. He announced it was him and I smiled. It’s his room, but I’m happy he gives me the respect of at least knocking after what he did. I’ve decided to forgive him for doing that, because I honestly don’t think he was trying to be a perv.

“Come in.” I said. I heard the door open and close and I watched as he sat on the plain black leather couch in front of the bed. He stared at me and I sighed and straightened up, getting in a comfortable position to talk to him.