03: 1975.... Far Out!

For the past 36 hours, Meg had been contemplating her decision to go through with Rip Hunter's offer. She wanted to help save the world... but what if something failed? What if Rip was lying about everything?

But then again... there was time travel! That has never been done yet, and there was a chance that Meg won't even be alive when it's achieved. Plus, maybe this second chance at being a hero wouldn't be so bad for her... and maybe Margaret could finally relax and settle with her past while bumping around in the Time Vortex.

Meg sighed, wondering why she was still thinking about this when she was currently walking towards the location Rip gave them now. There was no turning back now.

"Meg!" Someone shouted. Margaret whipped her head around, her legs giving out and her eyes droopy from her condition. She was able to steady herself, and when she did, a smile spread onto her features.

"You scared the hell out of me, Ray!" Meg said after a small chuckle escaped her lips. Ray and Sara chuckled with her.

"Sorry, Meg." He said.

"Oh, it's alright. I've learned to stay awake when I've been startled." Meg sighed, tucking a lock of rusty red hair behind her ear just as a small gust of wind blew it in her face.

"I see you three have decided to show up." Said a cold, icy voice. The group of three turned their heads around to see Snart and his partner Mick- guns in hand.

"You don't seem all that surprised." Sara remarked.

"Neither do you." Was Snart's comeback.

"This is the correct address, right?" Kendra asked as she and Carter approached the group. They seemed as if they just had a disagreement of some sort. Weren't they reincarnated? Perhaps the argument was about a past life?

"You look like you don't want to be here." Snart said to Kendra, a fake smile plastered on his face.

"Perceptive." The Hawk-woman answered dryly.

Meg turned her head to see a car pull in, Dr. Stein in the driver's side, while Jefferson was passed out in the passenger's seat next to him.

"This is it?" Stein asked. Snart raised an eyebrow, shrugging his shoulders.

"This is the place." The criminal replied.

"So glad you could join me." Rip, again, came out of no where. Meg clutched her chest again from the startle, but she was saved from an episode of narcolepsy by a question popping into her mind.

"If we are here to travel in time and save the world, where is your spaceship, Hunter?" She asked, raising a brow. The time traveller smiled, and nodded his head behind him.

"Holographic indigenous camouflage projection." Dr. Stein piped up, getting out of the car. Rip nodded his head. Using a remote, he pressed a button.

Then, some sort of mirage effect glazed over in the distance. A ship suddenly appeared out of nowhere- a huge ship, mind you- in the middle of the field.

Meg's eyes widened- and she suddenly started to fall backwards from an episode of narcolepsy. Ray and Sara grab her arms, carefully lowering her to the ground so she wouldn't injure herself.

"Why does she keep on doing that?" Mick asked, "It's creepy."

"Something that triggers an episode of narcolepsy is a strong sense of emotion. Take shock, or fright, anger, or sadness, for example." Dr. Stein explained, "Mr. Hunter, please continue."

"Okay... How do you suppose people will react to a Timeship in say, Victorian England?" Rip asked rhetorically, motioning for the nine to follow him.