Chapter One-First Day First Meeting

=Aoi's POV=

*RIIIIIIIIIIIIIING*

Augh that alarm clock is so annoying!! Why is it going off,I was having a nice dream there!! Wait is it today?! OMG first day of school! Then I checked the time wait it's alrady 7:30 and classes will be on 8!!! I'm late gosh!!! It's the first day of school and on high school to and I'm running late!! Ok 30 minutes that's all you need to get ready! Ok calm down Aoi calm down! I CAN'T CALM DOWN!!! Just get ready already geez.

After 30 minutes I'm done taking a bath got dressed and dried my hair so that I can put it in a ponytail and tie it with a ribbon cause it's so damn long!!! Oh, no haven't got time for breakfast!! So I just toasted bread and put it in my mouth and eat it to school.

"ITHIKIMASHU!!"

Yeah it's supposed to be itikimasu but because of the toast it's a little muffled. But who am I saying this to anyway? I'm all alone here in this house because my parents are in another country for work! Yup left here all alone a innocent,little girl. Still it's all cool I can do whatever I want anyway I'm all alone!!

So I rode my bike I may be wearing a skirt but I'm wearing cycling shorts underneath and it's totally cool it's even longer the skirt!!

So yeah the name's Shirouya Aoi, age 15 birthday July 31 a freshman high school at Seirin High which is a new school the students there are only 1st years and 2nd years there and everything is new to me. Leaving that let's see a lovelife? Uh nope it's a total zero of it boys may have interests in me but I say I don't give a damn about it!! I'm so not for the crying suffering and endless lies for me oh no!! I will only give my love for basketball if that is a real boy I think I'd marry him that easily and no not for basketball players I'm only a fan it, because I also play basketball I may not be in a team but I'm fascinated about the famous Generation of Miracles.

Perharps you've heard of 'em, they're the five people who were given special abilities that helps them in basketball. Then there's this Phantom 6th Man where nobody has seen and was said that has no records of any kind and was said that it's only a rumor but I intend to prove that it's true!

I arrived at Seirin in a short while and...woah am I really late or does my eyes deceive me. There are way too many people outside oh right club recruiting totally forgot about it. I can't see where I should park my bicycle!!! Oh there, ok I've parked my bicycle now I have to squeeze myself in and join the basketball team. Right, I'm a girl but no biggie right? I'm just gonna ask for an opening on the manager's part I like gathering information anyway and that's what I need to get more information about the Generation of Miracles and I'll do whatever it takes for me to do that!

I went to the map and looked where the basketball team is recruiting then I saw a small, wel not that small a little taller than me I guess uhmm about 5'6 in height, with blue hair and his back at me looking at the map. He was gliding his finger ion the map and ended at the basketball team's booth.

"Joining the basketball team?"

I asked him the he faced me to answer. Woah!! He looks like someone you need to buy expressions from I mean really it's so expressionless.

"Uhmm yes, are you also gonna join?"

"Uh yeah I may be a girl but...I love...basketball...oh nice he's gone!!"

How rude!! Where did he go?

"Excuse me but I'm still here I just dropped something and I picked it up."

"Aaaaaaaaah! Geez you scared me! Anyway the name's Shirouya Aoi."

Well at least I need to introduce myself I kind of talked to him first.