Chapter Fifteen-The Training From Hell

=Aoi's POV=

I was walking by the corridor and saw the senpais peeping by a corner. They look stunned. I wonder what's up? So I came close to them and also looked. Then I saw Riko-senpai and Hyuuga-senpai talking. I can hear them clearly and hear them say.

"Ne, Hyuuga-kun should we go to the beach for our training camp?" she sounds a little flirty.

"Ah, the beach is fine." He said lazily.

"Then, what about the mountains?" Still has the same tone.

"Mountains is also good."

"Ne, are you even listening?"

"Yeah, as long as we go somewhere."

What the?! They sound like a freaking couple planning out they're honeymoon!! But aren't they planning for our training camp? Then why do they sound like a couple?! Then I heard Izuki-senpai saying.

"Don't plan our training camp like a couple!!" With a little gloominess and I also saw the others' faces were gloomy.

Then I just smiled and went to the other direction. Well, it seems everything will be decided at clubtime. Wait, isn't it supposed to be club time? Better, call Tetsuya and the others. So I ran to the classroom to call Tetsuya and Kagami for clubtime and let them call Yuri or whatever. When I arrived the classroom I heard shouting. Like, encouraging a fight. Wait, there's a fight in the classroom?! I bet Rei-chan needs help calming this down. She's kind of like the class representative. So, when I entered I looked for the three of them. Where are they I mean the whole class already made a huge circle where and when will I find them??

"Hey, look Shirouya's here!!" Why are they looking for me?!

"Let her inside the circle RIGHT NOW!!!" I heard Rei-chan shouting from the inside.

"What? What's going on?! Why are you looking for me?" I said while I was pushed inside.

When I got inside the circle I saw two guys staring at me in shock. They were the ones fighting I guess and good thing no one has landed a punch yet. Though their position was a start of it. I was even shocked when I found out who were the ones fighting. It was Tetsuya and Yuri.

Why are they fighting?! I know they are not the kind to start a fight. Especially Tetsuya I mean just a look from his face he's harmless and as everyone says he looks weak. I know he can hit a nerve at Kagami sometimes but he wouldn't start a fight. Then, there's Yuri. He's not even the type to start a fight actually it's the opposite of it. He would stop you immediately when he knows you're gonna fight. So, why are they now in a middle of a circle and is being encouraged by our classmates to fight?!

I mean Yuri was grabbing Tetsuya's polo, ready to punch Tetsuya and both of 'em are staring at me looking shocked that I was here. Then, as soon as they realized that I was staring at them Yuri let go of Tetsuya and making Tetsuya's uniform a little bit crumpled. Then, I saw Rei-chan giving me a look that say 'make them stop'. Woah, like they'll listen to me I mean boys will be boys right?

"Aoi...."

"I don't want to talk about it!! Just....go to the gym already it's time to practice."

"But...."

"Just...go." Then I stormed to the door and headed to the gym.

=Gym=

I headed to the gym and saw the team talking with Riko-senpai.

"Shirouya-chan where are Kagami-kun and the others?" She asked.

"I don't know maybe heading over here I guess." I answered coldly.