Chapter Eleven-Where are you?

=Tetsuya's POV=

After the talk with Kagami-kun I headed straight to the classoom to pick her up. Then when I arrived I saw Aoi being pinned by Keima-kun. He was slowly going near her then I noticed him looking this way and gave off a grin. Aoi was raising her hand but Keima-kun was holding it. Her hand was in a fist until it loosen when....he kissed her I don't know why but the kiss was long like she answered to the kiss like she liked it.

I saw Nakama-san entering the room and also saw them. Then I looked back to them. Aoi-chan was talking to Nakama-san but it looks like she doesn't want to believe them. Does she also like Keima-kun? Then Nakama-san just got something from her table and left the room and went to the other direction. Then I also thought of leaving until she also opened the door. She looked shocked when she saw me.

"Tetsuya I can explain!!!" then she stopped for a while "Rei-chan wait!!"

I didn't stop walking and just headed straight, but she wasn't following. Then I stopped when I was completely out of her sight, I'm in the staircase leaning on the wall,bag on the floor.

Then a voice echoed, an angry voice. I can't hear it properly but it seems it's her voice. Then a door was slammed and heard footsteps going nearer and nearer. It was Aoi she was crying and one of her hands is on her face. She didn't notice me and just kept walking. Then after a few minutes Keima-kun followed he was shocked when he saw me then it turned into a grin.

"Well,well,well if it isn't Kuroko Tetsuya." he was slowly going down until he reached me.

"Keima-kun."

"I thought you left?"

"I was supposed to but I thought of facing you myself."

"Hmph a chibi like you is no match for me." he rubbed my head and a vein popped.

"I don't like how you said that Keima-kun."

"Well, I think that's the purpose and don't add -kun at the end of my name it makes me sick." he removed his hold.

"Does Aoi even know this side of you?"

"No at least I'm not a yandere or I could have killed you right here right now..." he looked at me with an intent to kill.

"Why is she crying?"

"Well let's see knowing her...well why should I tell you? You should probably know why, I mean you being friends with each other for years already she should be easily read...oh wait that's me. *laughs* you don't even know a single thing about her I mean you two have known each other for what? 2 months? I don't think you might even know where to find her right now..." he gave off a smirk. "...hmph see you around then. Janne Kuroko Tetsuya!! From now on you're my rival."

"I think so too Keima Yuri."

"Woah!! Scary!!! I don't even know if you're really angry or you don't care. Good luck on finding Aoi-chan."

He faced his back to me and just raised his hand and went ahead. Then he stopped again and faced me.

"Oh, and I might not be her first kiss but I think she liked mine better than yours! I mean she didn't even follow you!" he gave off a smirk and continued to walk.

That made two veins pop but I don't know it feels like he's right. Like he said that she liked me for symphathy. I should have listened to her earlier.

"WHY?!" I punched the wall.

I need to go to her right now. So I went down and headed for the gate and headed straight to her house.

I was knocking outside but no one was answering. I looked around her front yard and saw her bicycle was gone. She might have gone to the cemetery. So I headed there and after an hour I reached it but she is no where to be found. Where did she head off to at a time like this? I don't know any where else she might head off to. Maybe a dojo? but which one? I don't know which Karate dojo she studied from. Aoi where did you go?