Chapter Eighteen-Save Me A Dance?

=Aoi's POV=

"OW!!"

"Please hold still." he said as he pull it even more.

"but it hurts!! Ow!!! Hey!! Hngh!"

Another pull from this guy and I swear he's gonna get it.

"Please stop squirming or this will really hurt." then another pull.

"Argh!!! That hurts!!! Quit it!!" I said as I clutched on the cloth.

"Look, we won't get done if you kept complaining on how it hurts." he said then pulled again.

"It's not like I want to anyway!! OW!!"

Ugh!! It hurts!! Why does it have to hurt?! Like oh my g-o-s-h!! I hate it!! I swear I'll never, ever,ever,ever do this again.

"OW!!"

"Last one." FINALLY!!!

"Ah!!!"

Relief!!! Finally!!! Why does my legs have to be waxed!? It fuckin hurts!! I swear on my deathbed that I won't be able to walk for a while because of my legs that are completely waxed clean. I'm just glad that Tetsu wasn't here to see me like that.

Why am I getting my legs waxed clean?

It's because today is the day of the ball. I'm already getting started to make myself presentable I guess. The gown is already here and also Tetsu's suit.

I chose the third one and Tetsu's suit is a three piece suit. The first layer, from the inside, is a white long sleeved polo and on the second is a light blue vest and the last layer is a grey blazer pairing it up with it's grey slacks. Tetsu shall be wearing a grey bowtie to match with his suit. I suggested the vest to be blue to match his hair and eyes. Or I shouldn't? Well, I also told them to make a grey vest just in case but they say it looks good. I believe they might be right since it came from a professional, I think.

While resting, a knock rang and the maid answered it for me. It revealed Komuro-san holding his pocket watch. He really is like Sebastian but Sebastian is way hotter and younger.

After the door open he entered the room, put his pocket watch in his pocket and went to me. He told me to get ready because the make up artist will arrive soon. I know that but still, my legs are too weak to walk right now.

"Just tell me when Tetsu arrives and I'll be there. Since, he'll be fixed right up here."

"Understood."

Then the maid cleaned up after the gay waxer left. Yeah, I want to help though but my legs hurt, real bad. I wish that it'll ease up before Tetsu comes 'cause I wanna jump to him when he arrives.

It's actually 12:30 in the afternoon and he will be here in about thirty minutes. The party will start at five sharp. I'm so excited for Chihiro-chan, I just hope she'll like my gift despite her having the suite life like I have right now.

"O..." I stared at the maid before calling me oujo-sama.

"Sorry, Shirou-chan. Would you like some snacks before having yourself ready?" Oh, I love my crew!! They know me oh, so well.

"Yes please!!!" I said with eyes shimmering with the light.

"Usual?"

"Please, do."

"Understood. It shall be delivered here in a few minutes."

"Thank you." I said then slumped on the bed with a heavy sigh.

After a few minutes, like the maid said, my snack came. They gave me my usual snack. I always eat this whenever I study, eat snacks, out of my mood and especially when I feel a little sluggish. It was the thing I love the most. Potato Fiesta!!! Yay!!! It's actually breaded bite-sized potatoes topped with three kinds of cheese; cheddar, white and mozzarella cheese and a sprinkle of chopped onion chives. It is placed in a small bowl and I can eat it with my fingers or just use a toothpick or a fork which is more preferred to use because of all the cheese on top. I really just love it with loads of cheese. It's yummier that way. It also has some powder that I don't know what they use because they won't tell me. Bummer. Anyway despite of that I always eat it because it's yummy!!!