Chapter Twenty-Two-A Brother's Concern

(So, Seicchi-chan shall start this with an Author's Note. Seicchi-chan is feeling so depressed today that Seicchi-chan won't proceed to the Winter Cup Arc just yet. Seicchi-chan wants some more fillers before it officially starts. Seicchi-chan likes to show how the twins will make-up their little spat, how Ichiro is super against the relationship of Tetsuya with Aoi, a little side on the relationship of Rei and Yuri and a little sweet time of the couple at a school festival in Seirin because it will take a lot of months from August to November <when the Winter Cup started> and a lot has happened in those 4 months. Yay!!! Seicchi-chan looks forward to your cooperations because Seicchi-chan doesn't want to finish the book yet. Seicchi-chan feels that if she moves forward to the Winter Cup already the book will end after the winter cup arc and the final arc. So, yeah. Let the chapter bwegin!!!)

=Aoi's POV=

"Aoi, I understand that you are very serious about having a relationship with Kuroko-kun but aren't you a bit young for a boyfriend." I shook my head frantically. Then she let out a sigh. "So you're okay with having a boyfriend?" I nodded happily. "Are you sure you won't let this get in the way of studies?" Again, I nodded determiningly (is that a word?)to get permission. Then she let out a sigh. "Okay, I understand. I'm okay with it."

"Really?!" I stood up excitedly.

"MOM!!!" Then Ichiro came in the picture. "You can't just do that!!"

"Oh shut up Ichiro!!" Then I faced mom who was still waiting at the other side of the computer. "Thanks mom!! I promise I won't let you down."

"Okay, go handle your brother now."

"Mom!!!" He exclaimed.

"Yes, bye love ya." Then she ended the call and I closed the computer and faced the idiot behind me. "Now, will you shut up?! I have business to do so don't disturb me. Leave!!" I shoved him away.

"Look, even though mom approves of it I won't allow you going out with that guy."

"What?! You don't even know him!!" He wavered. Got you.

"Even so, you're more suited with Yuri." Thought so.

"Ichiro, you don't get to choose my boyfriend for me!! You're even worse with parents!!" I was already poking his chest.

"I may be but I'm only watching out for you. You've only known him for a few months." Argh!!!!

"I might have known him for a few months but at least he didn't leave me pretending he was dead!!" he looked hurt. I might have gone too far.

"So, that's how it is huh? Well, then don't come running to me when he breaks your heart."

"Fine."

"Fine." then he left.

Seriously!! All he thinks about is himself and Yuri being with me. Ever since he came back that's all he says to me. Yuri this, Yuri that and blah blah blah. Well, sometimes he apologizes but I still don't feel like forgiving him. Then earlier I realized that it's already been a month and I should forgive him because he finally calmed down about it for a week but he had to do that just now. I let him listen to the conversation mom and I had because he wasn't bringing it up then I'll talk to him but no. He has to complain about it. He has to wait more. He's not worth forgiving yet.

Then right on time Tetsu called. He must have called about mom and dad's approval. I kind of told him that we're going to talk about it.

"Hey, Tetsu good news, mom and dad is okay with it. So don't worry anymore."

"Oh, okay but I'm not calling about that."

"Really? Then what is it?"

"Uhmm, Keima-kun just called and he was asking about Nakama-san. He told me that you weren't answering." by the time I heard Yuri's name my mood fell then as soon as Rei-chan's name popped up it suddenly came back up. "He actually want some advices for her and I don't know what to say."