Chapter Thirteen-I'm Sorry

=Aoi's POV=

We went outside and I asked my chauffer to stay inside for a while. He already understood what I wanted and told me that he'll be waiting in the locker room. So after that me and Tesuya headed in a balcony-like place and I can feel he's serious.

"Aoi, where did you go?"

"Uh....somewhere I guess." why can't I just tell him the OTHER house?

"Why?" I didn't answer I just lowered my head. I haven't seen Tetsuya like this. "Were you avoiding me?"

That question. Why didn't I show myself to him?When I can to Rei? What is happening to me? That question is also running in my mind Tesuya I wish I could tell you why but my mind can't make out an answer.

I was about to tell him what's in my mind right now until Yuri arrived. Why does Yuri has to be the one that have to call us?! Ghad!!!

"Kuroko, Aoi-cha..." I gave him a 'don't call me Aoi-chan' look. "...Aoi Riko-senpai is calling for you because the second half will start in two minutes."

"Yeah sure okay we'll be there go on ahead."

"Now." Yuri had a scary look the way he said 'now'.

"It'll only..."

"Let's go Aoi we can talk about this later. Let's concentrate on the game first."

"Oh...ah yeah sure."

Why did Tetsuya agreed on leaving right now when he also knows that we need to talk. I looked back at Yuri and saw him glaring at Tetsuya and when I looked back at Tetsuya I saw him looking ,or glaring, at Yuri. What happened between those two when I was gone. I know about Tetsuya seeing the kiss but their looks at each other seemed like something happened between the two. I need to dig in more deeper. I hope someone also noticed.

When we arrived the locker room they were starting to head to the court. Riko-senpai saw me and the two who was awkwardly standing behind me. She headed towards here and told us that Tetsuya shall be benched on the third quarter to save his energy I guess. Then I saw Kagami suffering already on his leg and still trying to walk straight. Then Riko-senpai averted my gaze and told me that I will be also going with them at the bench so I agreed. They need support as much as they can and I'm gonna give it to them with all my might!!

I can't believe even though after with what I said I still see them with gloomy faces. Right after they're win against Shūtoku they must have been happy but now that the score difference is very big I think they're already losing hope. When we huddled before the third quarter starts they're shouts were less energetic. I hate seeing the team like this but I'm sure they'll get over with it and will forget about it.

The whistle was blown and the third quarter has started. Kagami and Aomine was already starting to play one-on-one but everytime Kagami attempts to steal the ball Aomine displays different moves. Kagami is having trouble to predict his moves and now he's having trouble with his legs. Aomine kepts doing street ball moves and formless shots. Then Aomine went a little close to our bench and he taunted Tetsuya on going in. Then he went back and continued for the game. I looked at Tetsuya and saw him looking a little bit worried and irritated. Yes, he might have a stoned expression but the way his eyes shone I know what he is feeling right now. Then Riko-senpai asked Tetsuya to get ready because he is about to be subbed back.

The duo is back and pushes the score difference into 15 points until Aomine caught one of his passes. The Ignite Pass. Evryone was shocked with what happened then I realized. Aomine was Tetsuya's previous light of course he can catch his passes. I'm such an idiot!!! Why didn't I told them this sooner? I hate myself.