Chapter Nineteen-A Sick Day for the Mistress

I woke up in a teal-colored room and the sun peeking through the thin, white curtains over the tall windows.I checked the time on my wristwatch and it was still early to wake up. I saw a huge room that only has a flat screen television, a study table, a separate table with accessories and perfumes and three pairs of doors for the entrance, the bathroom and the other might be a closet. Then I realized I wasn't in my own house and I found Aoi sleeping next to me.

She was wearing a nightgown and her hair is still curled from last night's party. She was too lazy to fix it last night and slept by just changin her clothes. She was over my chest and her cheeks are full of color. I stared at her sleeping state and realized she's turning red and looks like she has a hard time of breathing. Wait, she looks sick.

So I took the liberty to check her forehead and found out that she has a fever. So, I tried to get her off me but she woke up.

"Ah! Tetsu. Ohayou."

She said tiredly. She might have just woke up but she's really tired. Then, she let out a cough and sniffed she has a cold but her nose isn't that clogged up.

"Ohayou, Aoi. You feeling okay?" I asked as I brushed her hair off. Then her warm hand touched mine and cupped it to her cheeks.

"Yeah, why'd you ask?" She fiddled with my bed hair with a smile.

"You're burning up. Here let me call Kuromi-san and ask for a clean cloth and a basin. You need to cool down." I said as I stood up and gave her, her stuffed rabbit which was on the other side of her.

"No!!" She held my arm to stop me. "*coughs* I don't have a fever it's okay. No need to do that." Her cheeks are awfully red and she's still breathing heavily.

"Aoi you're burning up. Just lie down and rest. Okay?" She hesitated at first but she just lied down and hugged her rabbit. It seems that's the stuffed rabbit that Ren-san told me.

As I came out I saw some servants cleaning the house. They greeted me good morning and continued with their chores.When I reached the kitchen I found a couple of maids preparing breakfast. I should ask them for a basin and a face towel to wipe Aoi with. So, I went inside the kitchen and approached the two maids.

"Uhnno." As they faced me they looked a little bit shocked.

"Aaaaaah!!!!" They said synchronizingly.

"Where did you come from?!" The one making the toast said.

"Mei!! Manners!!" Someone from behind me said then as I turned to look at her it was the one that Aoi call Mayumi-san. "Now, continue what you are doing and I'll go to Kuroko-sama's aid." She said as she went to me and led me out of the kitchen.

"Oh, where can I get a basin and a face towel?" She got shocked with what I said but led me to the laundry room and grabbed a small basin and went out to go to another room.

"For what exactly?" she asked as he looked for a cloth. "You know, I'm happy you're here for her." I was shocked with what she said. "I've never seen so happy in her life. So, I thank you." Then she gave me a smile. "So, what are you gonna use these for again?"

"Aoi has a fever and I'd like to lessen her heat." Her eyes flickered

"The young mistress has a fever?!" Then she put back the basin and pushed me to the kitchen. "You can go back to the mistress now, we'll take care of it."

"Bu-" then she handed me some medicines, a spoon and some water on a tray.

"Here, one spoonful each of these. I know you want to help Kuroko-sama but we don't want to trouble a guest even though you're her boyfriend, it is still our job to take care of the young mistress. Now, no need to worry about cooling her off I'm on it." Then gave me a warm smile. She's well taken care off by her servants here I wonder why she has to live all alone in the other house?