Chapter Six-Preliminaries;Promises

=Aoi's POV=

Our first game was with Shinkyo Academy but before that I went there. It was early in the morning because I want Mom and Dad not to send me there. Then when I started heading there it's opposite of the road to school that's why I also need to go there this early. I saw Kuroko heading already to school. I know were supposed to meet up early but this early? It's outrageous.

"Ah, Kuroko Ohayou." he stopped walking.

"Oh, Shirouya-san ohayou. Where are you going? Seirin's that way."

"Oh, I'm going to visit someone."

"This early?"

"Uh, yeah..."should I ask him to come? "...wanna come along?" please say no. Please say no.

"Uh, sure. I was meaning to ask you something anyway but never had the chance to talk to you."

"Oh, is that so? Well let's talk while we walk."

"Ok, desu." The way he said that is so cute I want to pinch his cheeks!!! So I did.

"Oh!!! You're so cute when you said that!!!"

"Ittai desu."

So we did walked and talked he was asking about my injury but I feel that's not what this is about. Then he said that he saw a hooded man outside my room when I was still hospitalized and said that he was asking about me. I was really shocked, who might that be? Then he said that he noticed that the guy was grinding his teeth while he was explaining it to him. I wish it was not someone who can harm myself.

Then we arrived and went to him.

"Ichi-nii, Hello again it's been a while ne? The last time was 2nd year middle school ne? I'm sorry I didn't became number one then but now I found someone who might help me fulfill your dream. I will really become number one for you and this game will be the start of it. I even have him with me right now. Ne shittimassu? He's one of the Generation of Miracles I've been talking to you about."

"Uhmm is this Ichiro-san?"

"Oh, yes well I'm sorry you can't see him but he is under here." I pointed at the ground. "I wiped a few little tears. "...he's my twin brother and he's here because of me." his face got shocked hearing it.

"Well there are some things I haven't told you guys yet but if you want to know then it's okay. And this is one of the reasons also why I wanted to help you and Kagami beat the Generation of Miracles because they crushed us last year but I don't mean you the FIVE.They played us like some part of a game a BET to be presice. Shooting baskets just for that angers me. Ichi-nii was right not joining Teiko. All they do is to win not even respecting the other players. It makes me sick." I clunched a fist.

"You don't need to I can see it's hard for you so no need to force yourself Shirouya-san. I understand you I felt the same last year and now I'm regretting to be in the same team as them. They have lost their enjoyment for basketball."

"Is that so? It must have been hard for you."

"Not as hard you have been experiencing."

"Well I'm both happy and sad why this happened. I'm happy because he didn't have to experience this pain I had when I played against you guys and at the same time sad also for that reason. Messy right?"

"Not at all. Nah, Shirouya-san..." I think he should call me by my first name now he almost knows too much from me. Well, that is how for me anyway.

"You can call me Aoi now." he was shocked.

"Ah, ok. So Aoi-san how did you play basketball with your middle school? I mean you are a girl right?"I stood up and smiled at Kuroko and put out my phone and showed a picture of me when I was still in middle school.