Chapter Fourteen-The Iron Heart

=Aoi's POV=

Since the loss from Too and Kagami's declaration of removing his trust from Tetsuya they have been avoiding each other and now not even speaking a word to each other. Well yeah we might be eating together during lunch breaks but it just seemed like me and Rei-chan are the only one's talking. Even at practice Tetsuya isn't passing to Kagami and Kagami isn't passing to him. Everything is so messed up and I don't know what to do.

"Aaaaaaaaaaah get away from me!!!" we all looked to the one that screamed.

"Ruff!!!"

"Shoo, shoo!!! Someone!!! Get this dog away from me!!"Kagami was already by the door escaping Nigou and I think he's attempting to climb it. Oh, Kagami.

"Ruff, Ruff"

So I headed towards them and got Nigou. So because of what I did Kagami gave a sigh of relief. Wait, who said that I was gonna help him anyway?! So I carried Nigou under the joints of his front legs and pointed it at Kagami!!

"Shirou temme!!! Point that thing away from me!!!"

"Come on Kagami you know he's cute!! And he wants to be with you!!! I mean look at his innocent eyes!! Who can even say no to it?" Then he stopped running and stared at Nigou then I put Nigou a little closer to his face and......

"BOO/RUFF!!!"

"Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!"

Then everyone laughed. Kagami ran away from us but I followed him still raising Nigou. We ran around the gym for about three times? I guess. Then we grew tired and I think I just gave myself a workout there. Oh well.

When I rested I got some snacks and gave some to Nigou and myself. I kept watching the guys practice and I'm still arranging some stuff for the club, tabulating the scores of the guys during their training and doing my assignments while eating and feeding Nigou. Hmmm you can imagine me right now with a table in front of me and in front of me are snacks, on my left side are my assignments, on my lower left is Nigou waiting for his next feed, on my right side are the basketball stuff and on my farther left is the score board. Well I'm the greatest multi-tasker you can ever see. 5 things at once!!!

"Shirouya-chan you have too much to do!!! How can you even handle that many?" Riko-senpai said.

"Hehehe is that so?"

"Come on your pushing yourself too much."

"No it's okay really I'm kind of used to it actually."

"Okay then just don't force yourself too much kay?"

"Hai!!!"

So everyone still did their training and me still stuck on paperwork duty. Even until they were done and time to go home I'm still busy with it. Riko-senpai asked to help but I just brushed her off yup a meanie kohai I am. Tetsuya just waited for me and kept trying to shoot baskets but in every try it doesn't go in.

"Aoi."

"Yeah?" I didn't face him I just concentrated on what I was doing.

"I was thinking about quitting basketball. I already talked about Hyuuga-senpai about it but he said I should think about it first."

Then my pencil broke while a vein popped and I felt him kind of shocked with it. Then I stood up with my head lowered. I'll try to suppress my anger first. So when I raised my head I had a concerned look.

"Why would you think that?"

"I thought about what Kagami-kun said to me after the game against Aomine-kun. So I thought..." then I slammed the table I can't hold it after what he just said.