Chapter Nine-Her Light Reached Her Heart

=Aoi's POV=

"I also like you Kuroko." Did I say that out loud?

"What did you say Aoi-san?"it was too soft

"Oh uh.... I said I also like you Kuroko......to sing later." WHAT AM I SAYING?!

"Oh, is that so? Well, okay then."

He looked down and then the ferris wheel stopped for us to go out. Then the moment I got down from the ferris wheel I saw the others in the middle of the crowd also looking for us. Then I grabbed Kuroko's hand and ran towards them. Then when we reached the others we were out of breath. Then they all looked at us and noticed that we were holding hands.

"What happened between you two?" Kagami said looking like an idiot.

"Be..betsuni." I let go of his hand and turned around because my face can't stop burning up but Kagami forced me to face them.

"AHAHAHAH LOOK!!! SHIROU'S BLUSHING!!!!"

"AM NOT!!!"

"ARE TOO!!"

"I said no!!! Let's just head to the kareoke bar already!!!!"

"You're changing the subject Shirou!!!"

"Kagami-kun you're making Shirouya-san insecured. Stop it." Kuroko called me Shirouya again he's mad. I know it.

"Yeah Kagami stop it it's not funny." Yuri added.

"Oh now I'm the bully? Nakama a little help?"

"NO!!! You're bullying my sweet Aoi-chan come on guys let's go already and leave this idiot behind." Rei-chan grabbed my arm and started to walk. I put my tongue out to Kagami and then he started to walk also and dragging Kuroko closer to him.

=Tetsuya's POV=

Kagami-kun pulled me towards him and then put me beside him. I was still feeling a little bit disappointed with Shirouya-san's answer when I confessed to her. Was it really a good time to say it to her? But then her answer was somehow unrelated to my confession. She asked me to sing when I asked her to repeat what she said right after I told her that I like her. What did she whispered before she acted that way?

"Hey, Kuroko how did it go? Did the plan work?" I forgot I got Kagami-kun to help me with it.

"I don't want to talk about it yet Kagami-kun. I'm still thinking about it."

"Did you got rejected?"

"I don't really know she was..... shocked I guess."

"Well, that's hard. Then how do you explain her holding your hand?" then I looked at the hand she held.

"She just grabbed it, even though that happened she still didn't feel any....awkwardness."

"But you do don't ya?"

"Yes, that I admit I even called her Shirouya-san earlier not Aoi-san."

I noticed she was looking at me, then turned back when she saw me looking at her. Then I saw her blush a little. I really wonder why she answered that? It's making me want to know more. Then Nakama-san also looked behind after Shi....Aoi-san looked behind me. Then said:

"Aoi-chan you're BLUSHING BADLY!!!!" then she covered her mouth and it became muffled sounds from her mouth.

"Rei-chan be quiet!!!!" then removed her hand.

"Come on I know you li......." she covered her mouth again then faced us.

"Eheheehhe sorry about Rei-chan she's really imagining things go back to your conversation earlier." then gave Nakama-san a 'be quiet or your dead' look then smiled back at us.