Chapter Three-Kise Ryota

=Aoi's POV=

When we got down from the rooftop to put back my bento box inside my bag another barged in the room and slammed his hands on my shoulders which REALLY made it numb. Ah good-looking black-haired guy was in front of me...Izuki-senpai. Ok eyes troubled what is the problem with these guys anyway?! First it was Koganei-senpai now him. Wait don't tell me...

"Why is Riko skipping?!" Yup I was right what is the big deal anyway?!

"Cause she's happy"

"Oh, is that so...NOT!!! Why is she skipping tell me!!"

"I'm sorry but she said not to tell anyone yet until later." Then he removed his hands and left looking all gloomy.

"Uhmm thanks....we're in trouble." Those last were supposed to be whispered but I heard it clearly. Can't wait for club time!!!

Then I noticed Kagami getting excited all over now what's his problem? He's shining 0.o woah that's a scene you never see. So I just ignored it and then just rubbed my shoulders gosh it hurts so much!!!!

"Shirouya-san daijobu desu ka?"

"Oh Kuroko yeah I guess Izuki-senpai put a lot of pressure on that hold."

"Then let us get some ice pack from the infirmary."

"Yeah sure." Then we ignored Kagami then headed for the door.

"Ei where you guys going?!"

"To the infirmary getting an ice pack."

"Oh, okay."

Then we headed to the infirmary I fell like I'm alone but oh well Kuroko has lack of presence but I know he's there he was the one who asked to go there anyway. We arrived the infirmary and no one was there I guess they're still having lunch to. So we just went inside and got an ice pack and stayed there for a while. Until the redness stopped.

"It really turned red that much huh? Eh? Kuroko?" I looked everywhere he was here a while ago.Ok don't be shock he's gotta be around here somewhere anyway remember? lack of presence? He can be in front of me right now.

"Would you like a mint patch instead of the ice pack?" See?

"Oh cool you found one thank you Kuroko." So I got the patch and tried to put it on my shoulder then I had trouble with it then kuroko lend a hand I think my face was red because I feel it heating up and I don't know why. Maybe because I'm a girl and a boy is putting it...under my shirt!!!! So I tried to convince him not to help me well yeah they may be an undershirt but still.Then someone came in.

"Ei we should get going we'll be late for clu...b!! What are you guys doing?!"

"Eh!!! Uhmm he's just putting on some patch on my shoulders...." Yeah also one of the reasons why I'm blushing one button is open from my top argh now he's got a wrong scene!!!!

"Are you sure because it really looks like it!!!!"

"AUGH DETEKOI YO BAKAGAMI!!! KUROKO!!!" i pushed them outside!!! why did I ever went with Kuroko anyway?! i can go on my own anyway now this happened!!! Augh!!! So I managed to put the patch on me and went outside and saw the two talking. They waited here? Oh well.

We headed to the gym after Kagami and Kuroko asked me to wait for them to change. We entered the gym with murmurs and when we entered evryone looked at me and glared then Hyuuga-senpai came rushing and stopped in front of me with a 3 inch distance. He really is tall so i had to look up then I saw him glaring like lasers will shoot out of his eyes if I make one wrong move. Then touched my shoulder well at least it doesn't have that much pressure as izuki-sanpai, and I think I know where this is leading.