Chapter Twenty-Three - A Friend in Need is a Friend Indeed

(Dedicated to: @Haruki_Kuroko

Thank you for the vote in KnB Watty Awards 2014!! Even though it was a long time ago but as promised I will dedicate a chapter to everyone who voted for me.)

=Aoi's POV=

"Well, well, well. Look what we have here." No. That voice.

"You're....you're...." The moments when I was almost kidnapped at the school came rushing back to me. They were the same guys that tried to...no. No. NO!!

"I am honored that you remembered us." they were slowly going near me and it feels as though my feet are glued to the floor. Why can't I move?! I also want to shout but I just can't. I can't do anything. "Ah, the sight of seeing you again. " His face was full of delight and two of the men laughed as they surrounded me and grabbed my arms. That's when my body went and move. Why now?

"NO!!! LET GO-MMM-MMPH!!!!!" They were putting a gag on my mouth. Not cloth, not duct tape but a metal rod. I need to do something. These guys are trouble and I need help.

I was still struggling and my mouth was able to be freed for a moment and I took that chance to scream.

"Somebody!!! Help m-mmmmph!!" The gag was now in my mouth and my saliva is going everywhere.

I tried to struggle and I was successful in making loud sounds. I was finally hearing steps on our way and before I even saw one person my head hit the table's corner and I lost it.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

I woke up in my bed covered in sweat. My breathing was so heavy that it felt like I wasn't breathing. That nightmare made me remember what happened yesterday and I don't want to go anywhere.

"Aoi!!" My doors flew open and I was relieved that Ichi-nii was the one who came.

"Ichi-nii~" tears were starting to form as my safety was assured when I saw him.

"What's wrong? Are you okay? Did somebody came into your room?" He was scanning the place for traces of somebody trespassing.

"No, no. It was a nightmare. A nightmare of somebody kid....kid...." I can't say it.

"Oh, Aoi. I'm so sorry." He went to me and held me in his arms as he caresses my head.

"Ichi-nii. Do you think they'll come back? What if....if....you won't be able to come and save me like you did last time?" I hate saying these words but I can't help it.

"No, no. Don't say that Aoi. You're safe now. You're safe now. Whatever happens I'll always be here to save you. Okay?" I nodded and squeezed him tight as I let out my tears.

Then I noticed his clothes. He was wearing his uniform.

"Why are you wearing your uniform?" He had a guilty look.

"Oh, I'm going to school Aoi. It's okay you don't have to go though. I bet you're afraid of going there. I'll just get the notes and homework for you." He was standing up and off my bed but I grabbed his arm.

"Don't leave me!" I literally shouted.

I was like a lost child. A child that held on to a stranger just so she won't be alone. A child that doesn't know what to do anymore and is scared to be left alone.

"Please, don't leave me."

Then, he patted my head and lifted up my chin.

"Aoi, Kuromi-san and the others are here. You don't have to worry. Plus, you're safe here. Don't worry."