Chapter Twenty-The Impossible

"WHAT?!" Her parents exclaimed.

Aoi just rolled her eyes and scoffed. She looks pretty irritated and she kinda looks like she doesn't want to explain to them. I saw her parents' jaws dropped and looked at each other again.

"Didn't you hear what i just said?! I said-"

"No, no we heard you loud and clear dear it's just a boyfriend?! Didn't we talk about this?!" Her mom said as she started with a slight tone.

"Mom, we never talk about anything!! So, yeah he's my boyfriend. I've already told you guys about that and there's nothing you can do about it. For once, I'm already happy. Now, I'm gonna close this computer and gonna celebrate my birthday without the both of you. Bye!!!" She was slowly closing the computer.

"WAI-" and the laptop was closed suddenly before her parents was able to finish anything.

"Okay, shall we eat the cake?" She said joyfully acting like nothing happened.

Everybody was shock with what Aoi did. Even I was shocked. I don't know if it was the fever talking or Aoi always wanted to do that for a long time. Though Aoi has never complained about her parents to me. We somehow always talk about our families but she never did once acted like that. She would never complain about her parents like that. She would always say how happy she was to have parents like them. She was happy that they never did once blamed her for Ichiro-san's death and was very supportive of her to cheer up. They said they would always make time just to talk to her everyday. But to think of it this might just be a suppressed feeling from her.

"Tetsu?" she looked at me with worry as she gave me a slice of cake.

"Oh, thanks." I took the plate and ignored her look.

The cake was blue velvet with vanilla icing in the middle. I just ate without even looking at Aoi. I can feel her looking at me every once in a while. I kind of feel guilty but I don't know it felt like something's wrong.

"Just don't mind them Tetsu. Don't worry I'll handle them you don't have to do anything." Then she finished her cake and stood up. Went to her servants and chatted with them.

I saw her laughing with them and also she was being checked if she still has a fever and apparently she still does. Then she got some drinks and went back to me. Handed me mine and sat next to me then leaned on my shoulder. She kept quiet watching everyone chatting and eating. Then we heard the door bell ring.

"Oh, I'll get it." Kuromi-san said as he wiped his mouth and put down his plate.

Then he went out and everyone kept conversing with each other.

"Do you feel okay now Aoi? It seems your fever just got down a little. You want me to check your temperature?" I said as I stood up and went to her side table that contained her medicines and stuffs. She tried to stop me but I wanna make sure she's feeling good and I can go.

Her temperature was 37.9 degrees celsius so I guess that's a little low and she's healing quite well. Though I still asked her to drink her medicine to maintain it low. Then as soon as she drank her last medicine Kuromi-san finally came back wearing a poker face.

"Kuromi-san what happened?" Aoi asked as she came to him but when she reached half of the doorway I saw her face filled with shock. "I....chi-nii.." As soon as she uttered those words a six feet teenager walked inside the room.

He has the same hair and eye color as Aoi. He has a backpack slung on his shoulder and he was wearing a leather jacket with denim pants and basketball sneakers. He looks more like Aoi, no but it can't be he's dead right? That couldn't possibly be Aoi's twin...Ichiro Shirouya.