Chapter Twelve-Tōō High

=Aoi's POV=

Today's the game against Tōō High I wish I could just turn up there and show up but then how am I gonna face Tetsuya? Oh, my head is gonna blow!!!! I'm still in my bed thinking about it. Damn Yuri if he hadn't done this then I would be there. I was able to talk to Rei-chan but I don't know how to face Tetsuya.

Then someone knocked at my door.

"Come in."

The door was opened and my butler came in with my breakfast. Yup a butler entered my room. I know I could have readied my own breakfast but I'm inside our family's mansion now not in my house. Yup, my family's loaded and that house is just a rest house. Yeah I'm considered as one of the rich bastards but I only go to this mansion when I feel like it.

Actually I'm supposed to live here anyway. I was just discovered by my parents just this year that I wasn't living here when I was shot because that was the only time they caught me not living here. Well, I go here whenever they come home which was, my graduation in middle school, my birthdays and the holidays. They never knew about it because the servants are pretty close to me and never sold me out. Loyal huh?

"Ojou-sama what do you prefer? Juice or hot chocolate?"

"Hot chocolate please. Didn't I told you to cut the formalities?"

"Like I said last time ojou I can't."

"But I really hate those 'my lady' calls just call me Shirou-sama or -chan like the others do. I've been telling you that since....4 years ago."

"*deep sigh* Well okay then but only if your parents are out okay?"

"Haiiiiii!!!!!"

I smiled at him.Then he set-up my breakfast on a table that can be placed on the bed. My breakfast was sausages with sunny side up eggs and toast. Yup, a life of a young master. I'm like Ciel Phantomhive but his parents are dead and my brother is. Oh,well.

"Ne Komuro-san."

"What is it my lady?" he really wants to stick there huh? Oh well.

"Could you send me to the stadium where the Inter-High is held?"

"Okay, what clothes would you be wearing? Your uniform or casual clothes?"

"Casual."

"Okay I'll go ask the maids to ready your bath."

"Thank you."

So I kept eating my breakfast and thought of texting Tetsuya at least I need to let him know that I'm okay right? It'll only be a simple message. Like a simple good luck. Then after I sent a message he replied.

From:Kuroko,Tetsuya

'Thank you Aoi, hope you'll come and watch.'

Time Recieved: 7:31 a.m.

Don't worry Tetsuya I will but I won't be seating at the bench to cheer you on. I still don't know how to face you because I'm a coward.

I really don't know what's up with me for this past three days. I know I usually can face the one's I hurt but this time I can't face him. What is wrong with me?! ARGH!!!

"Shirou-chan time for your bath."

It was Mayumi-san my maid she's very nice and she's the one that has been taking care of me since I was a kid with Ichi-nii.

"I'll be right there Mayumi-san."

I wore my slippers and headed for my bathroom. The bathroom is big as my room in the other house but compare it to my room here that's just the half of it or a third of it? I really don't know it's just...big!!!