1. Moving In

Vikks POV:

Ive finally arrived to my cosy little apartment here in London and i have to say, it's quite nerve racking. I need to finish off setting up my furniture and obviously my gaming room is first on the list, it's always my priority, after all i am a youtuber.

After a while my setup was complete, it was basic but it did the job. Speaking of setups i havent done a video in 3 days. Good old consistent Vikkram not uploading for three whole days? Thats unheard of. My fans must think im dead. I quickly set up my vlogging camera, ruffle my hair a bit and clear my throat. "Hey guys its me vikkstar123..." Later on that night i was editing my vlog and came to the moment where i went outside to show everyone that while i had moved i still had possesion of vikkscar123. I decided to put a slow zoom effect on the car so the viewers would get a better look. While i zoomed in to benefit the viewers i underestimated the amount of benefit on my end. As it zoomed everything in the background became clearer, including the tall and hot looking figure that appeared to live just down the road. "Well vikky boy" i said to myself "welcome to London".

HEY GUYS! This is my first upload so please be nice, leave comments on how to improve if possible because i want this to be enjoyable for the both of us. Thank you all for reading and i hope it wasnt too cringey. But thats all for today, thank you guys for reading and SEE YA. (as if it wasnt cheesy enough nice one brain)