8. A Slight Problem

Simons POV:

JJ has gone home so right now it's just me Vikk and Josh. And Josh being himself jas made us all dinner. We all sit down in the living room and me and Vikk are next to each other while Josh is on a sofa opposite us.

We are all eating while watching some crappy TV Show that nobody is really watching as we are all deep in conversation. After a while Vikk starts to fidget next to me and i give him a confused look. "You alright Vikk?" I ask, "Yeah, i'm just a little bit cold". Simon this is your chance to do something, anything.

I move up the sofa as we have all finished eating and wrap my arm around Vikk, pulling him closer until his head is buried in me chest. I then proceed to start fiddling with his hair and hope to god i don't weird him out.

Suddenly Josh starts making strange facial expressions at me and mouthing something that i can't make out. I give him a confused look and he points to his phone, so i grab mine and very soon a message pops up.

"You may wanna excuse yourself from this little hug of yours because clearly you are enjoying yourself too much"

"What does that mean"

"It means you have a little problem which may become a big problem if you dont move"

At that moment i realise what he meant. Oh god. "I will be back in a sec Vikk, i just gotta go to the bathroom quickly", "Ok" he replies and i go off to sort out my problem.

SO GUYS the questions i mentioned... they are as follows

1.are you guys ok with me swearing?
2.are you guys alright with the slow build up or are you wanting me to get on with it?
3. I can't remember what it was
4. Just for why not do any of you have any LGBT+ Friends or are any of you LGBT? Lemme know
Anyway thats all for today, thank you guys for reading and SEE YA!