14. Best Decision Ever

Simons POV:

After Vikks little ordeal with falling over he's seemed a little off. So while the others are embarrasing themselves i go talk to Vikk one to one

"Vikk?"

"Yeah"

"You dont wanna play football do you?"

"No its fine honestl..."

"You dont wanna play football, and thats fine. Why did you say yes?"

"Cause everybody else did..."

"Ok well I tell you what. How about we say goodbye, head back to mine, order some food and chill out together?"

"I'd like that"

"I know, thats why i said it"

We say our goodbyes and head home. When we get there I ask Vikk what he wants for dinner and he responds with the most helpful thing ever.

"I dont mind"

And so we talk about it for ages and argue over who decides. In the end we just end up ordering Pizza.

While we are waiting for it to arrive we have the next argument... what to watch. But in all fairness we just put on something random because we spend most of our time together talking about stuff.

The doorbell rings and the pizza is here. I put some of it on two plates and head back to Vikk. I give him a plate and we snuggle up in a blanket together talking and eating, feeding each other, kissing each other. The usual.

We finish eating and i take the plates out but as i turn around Vikk is right there. He stands on his tip-toes to whisper in my ear.

"We both probably need showers after football, but i dont wanna use anybodys shower except yours without their permission. They will be back soon so we dont have time for a shower each so it looks like we have to share one"

Now im all for that so instead of replying i just pick him up and practically sprint upstairs to my room. I shut the door behind me, put Vikk down and before he can move i push him against the wall. I start kissing him down his jawline moving towards his neck until I find his sweet spot. It doesnt take me long. Once i leave my mark on his neck i pull away to remove his top for him. As soon as thats done i kiss him again while feeling around his body. After a while i move away.

"Im gonna go get the shower going"

I go to my bathroom and turn on the shower. I adjust it to a suitable temperature before heading back into my room to see Vikk completely stripped off.

"No fair, I was gonna do that" i complain

"Well hold still and i will do it to you" he replies.

Soon enough we are both stripped and in the bathroom. I stop and look down into his eyes.

"You ready?" I ask

"I should be asking you that" he replies before i practically chuck him in the shower.

AND THATS WERE IM LEAVING IT. SORRY GUYS. However there is a reason. Do you guys want me to include smut in this story? Or do you want me to skip it? The choice is yours. But i need to know so that if any of you dont want it then i can put it in parts that you can skip. Anyway thats all for now, who knows, maybe the next part will directly continue this one? Thank you guys for reading and SEE YA