15. Pleasure (Skipable)

Hey guys. Im gonna do a quick A/N before this starts to explain whats happening. So all the other parts have been one POV only and its gone Vikk Simon Vikk Simon etc... However this chapter will feature both POV's but mainly Simon's. Because it will feature mainly Simon even though it was his POV last chapter the next 2 chapters will be Vikks POV. There is no particular reason for this other than the fact that it was requested. Enjoy.

Simons POV:

I pushed Vikk into my shower and lunged forward to kiss him. Our tongues wrestle as he attempts to gain dominance, pushing me up against the glass. But there is no way im letting him do that...

I slam him roughly against the glass and he lets out a small moan. I scan his neck for the mark i left earlier, when i find it i instantly begin to nibble it slightly, causing Vikk to moan more. While im doing this i begin to stroke his member and he does the same to me. When he is erect i begin to make my way down towards it.

He gives me a look of approval indicating i can proceed. I run my lips over the tip causing Vikk to flinch slightly. I then move on to take in only the head for now, exploring it with my tongue, wanting to tease Vikk as much as possible. He notices what im doing and starts to complain.

"Simoooon" he groans. I dont take in any more.

"Come on Simon" he groans again. But i still dont change anything.

"Fine, be like that" he says before putting his hand on the back of my head and pushing it further onto his member. I continue pleasuring him for a while before standing back up again.

"You know considering you're the bottom that was a risky move. I may have to be more rough now" i say to Vikk

"Maybe i want that" he replies before kissing me. But before the kiss can get passionate i pull away.

"Nuh uh" i say "its time to assert my dominance". I place my hands on his shoulders before pushing him down onto his knees.

"Your turn". He looks at me with a smirk before taking in only the tip, just as i did for him. Once i get over the initial pleasure i do the same as he did to me and push his head onto my member. And once again that only lasted a couple minutes before he stood back up.

"Someones eager to be crippled" i say to him, grabbing him by his hips and pulling him close to me so our bodies are touching.

"Dont flatter yourself. You arent that big" he replies raising an eyebrow.

"You are really pushing your luck" i say back. As soon as i say that i push him away from me and spin him around, before he can react i pin him to the glass with his back to me. Once he knows he cant do anything he fully submits and i feel him relax in my grip.

"Good, relax. Maybe you wont feel just how big i am little Vicky" i whisper in his ear. I place my member at his entrance, rubbing it around the outside to tease Vikk more knowing this time he cant do anything about it.

"Simoooon please just do it" he moans

"You sure you want it?" I ask

"Fuck yes i do ok?" He moans even louder.

"Ok then" i reply. I slowly begin to enter, letting him adjust as i go. Eventually im completely in. I remain like that, waiting for approval from Vikk.

"Ok Simon, move"

I begin to thrust slowly earning a few small moans before picking up the pace. The sound of skin slapping skin echoes throughout the bathroom along with the loud moans from me and Vikk. Eventually i get bored of the position and move both me and Vikk, keeping my member inside of him while i do it.

Vikks POV:

Simon grabs my hips again so his member stays inside of me and begins to move backwards so im not pinned against the glass anymore. He moves back until there is a considerable gap between my front and the glass. He bends me over and says.

"You know how i said i may have to be more rough?" Little does he know thats exactly what i want, so i provoke him more.

"Even if you are i will still barely feel you"

He laughs before replying with.

"You are SO fucked"

He slams into me even harder than before and it feels amazing. He keeps a constant pace of thrusting but i dont mind seeing as its rather fast anyway. He reaches round my body and begins to play with me, moving his hand in time with his thrusts, so again very fast.

"Simon i think im gonna cum"

"Not yet Vikk"

But he doesnt stop, he keeps going making me have to try ridiculously hard not to.

"Simon i cant" i strain to say

"Yes you can"

As i try to hold it, Simon still jerking me and thrusting, i moan louder than ever before which Simon loves.

"OK VIKK. 1,2,3!"

We both cum at the same time. Me all over the floor but its a shower so it fine and him inside of me. I stand up and kiss simon as he turns up the shower heat. We lose our vision in all the steam but know each other well enough to know exactly what we are touching on each other. As the kiss turns to making out we press close together again. As soon as we pull away for air i comment on the sex.

"You proved me wrong Simon, you are seriously big"